tv links

MiSs_Kay

sarNie Hatchling
Hi all...not sure if this is the correct section, but where can I watch thai dramas, especially channel 7's since thaitv took it out of their website??

Help!! Thanks all... :eek:

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Try Youtube. There are many members there who upload lakorns for us. Or you could try Buddie Media right here on sarNworld.

cecilia

Staff member
Hi all...not sure if this is the correct section, but where can I watch thai dramas, especially channel 7's since thaitv took it out of their website??

Help!! Thanks all... :eek:
they put it back on the site -- it's working fine too .. they also have a RERUN channel on their page on CH7 lakorn
take for example, just when pinky/weir lakorn end airing in live streaming, you clip on the IPTV TV icon, then you'll be able to catch the rerun just when the live stream end. HOWEVER, if you're looking for the older series of lakorn, they didn't put it back up so your best bet is to youtube it.

OUCH! they did took them all down .. that suck

Katerine

Butterfly123
you should try youtube but if you wanna pay then use http://www.mydootv.tv they're pretty cheap but you can't watch live Tv but that doesn't matter they usally have it up a couple of hours after it air in Thailand ^_^

MiSs_Kay

sarNie Hatchling
thanks all for the reply..I was pretty bummed when they took off all of channel 7's programs because I was addicted to a few talk shows and Wong Wien Hua Jai...I'll give the other sites that everyone recommended a try... ^_^

KEdoubleNY

sarNie Adult
you should try youtube but if you wanna pay then use http://www.mydootv.tv they're pretty cheap but you can't watch live Tv but that doesn't matter they usally have it up a couple of hours after it air in Thailand ^_^

I think thaitv.tv is getting sues or something. They might be closing down. Look like they removing their stuff little by little. Before you know it, everything will be gone. I'm wondering if other sites like obizgo, bbtvthai, mydootv, ethaitv ... will be next.

as long as i have sw and yt. should be fine. :ph34r:

triANGgo

lekie_lucious

I think thaitv.tv is getting sues or something. They might be closing down. Look like they removing their stuff little by little. Before you know it, everything will be gone. I'm wondering if other sites like obizgo, bbtvthai, mydootv, ethaitv ... will be next.

hey hey dont say that.. i watch all my thai lakorns from bbtvthai... it's the best lol... pray that it doesnt go down, i've been a member for 2yrs now :)

KEdoubleNY

sarNie Adult
hey hey dont say that.. i watch all my thai lakorns from bbtvthai... it's the best lol... pray that it doesnt go down, i've been a member for 2yrs now :)
BBTVTHAI is ok because you can multiple stream and the site is easy to navigate. The only suck part to it ... is the QUALITY is LOW. They need to upgrade their video to a 600-700 Kbp/s rather then a 245 Kbp/s. Same with Obizgo ... Low Quality and can't multiple stream.