TV Inside-Kob Suvanant?

moilee

sarNie Adult
I was just wondering if anyone has the actual posts of Kob's mag "TV Inside. If you do, please post them. Thanks a million:)!

cikna

sarNie Adult
first and foremost, kob look drop dead gorgeous!! I kinda of feeling these photo shoot is her possible image for the lakorn she's going to act with stefan (if the lakorn is still on). Crossing fingers B)

Bee

sarNie Juvenile
B) picture #7 is my favorite pic...she look really pretty...too bad they didn't include num B)

Cinderella

sarNie Hatchling
She never really aged all these years. I used to like her....but her acting is not quite good as the other actresses

maijune

SarNie Adult
kob is so pretty in this mag....her outfit and hair style is so nice.....she look like a princess in these pix, don't you think so?....she should be in a lakorn in these outfits and style...that would be too great...

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Oh wow Kob's really pretty...I haven't seen these? I love her hair and many of the clothes are lovely.

Thanks

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
Did anyone know that P’Kob was the one give an idea of this cute concept by herself. P’Kob took this photo with horse because P’Kob was born in horse year.