[Tutorial] Pic-N-Name

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
I’m sorry if it’s not understandable, but I tried my best (it’s the first time i'm doing a tutorial).

Step1: Go to file and click NEW

Step2: Customize the size you want and click on TRANSPARENT before pressing OK

This is how it will look like:

Step3: Choose a font that is thick (EX: IMPACT) Choose a font size (EX: 36)

This is how it will look like:

Step4: Go to LAYERS (located: bottom right) and left click. Go to BLENGING OPTIONS and click it.

The layer style then will pop out with many blending options. Click the last box STROKE, and your screen will appear something like this:

Click on the little red box and choose and color you want. You can even arrange the size (under structure) it depends on how thick or thin you want it to be. Then press OK.

Step5: Go to the LAYERS box again and take a look at the FILL (located under OPACITY)

Switch the FILL to ZERO

It will look like this:

Step6: Drag in a photo you want.

Go to LAYERS box and moved the picture under the text.

Then position the picture where you want it to be, BUT MAKE SURE THAT THE PHOTO FILLS IN ALL THE TEXT SIZE.

Step7: Then click on the LASSO TOOL (located upper right)

Click on the PLOYGONAL LASSO TOOL. Before you began cutting, make sure the feather is at ZERO.

Then began cutting, but make sure you cut along the line ONLY.

When you’re done with cutting, it will look something like this:

If you find that the stroke is hard to see, you can change the color of it again (like in STEP 4).

Step8: When you’re all done with the above, GO to FILES and click on SAVE AS. A box will pop out.

Where it says FORMAT, click on it and scroll to PNG and click that. Then change the FILE NAME to whatever you want and press OK.

Another box will pop out, but just press OK:

Yeah you’re done! It’ll be something like this.

If anyone is confused about something, feel free to ask me.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
nice tut jeeja.. it's interesting seeing how other ppl makes them.. i use a simpler method though XD.. i will share when im not busy.. hehe..

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
This is so cool. I'm gonna steal your siggie for future use na ja. :)