TUTORIAL: COORDINATOR

mia07

Introvert
:clap: I'm back now, you two don't have to miss me so much now. :clap: :yahoo: ^_^
I miss you too, and glad to be back. :yahoo:

Thai boran is more like an ancient fantasy drama with VERY BAD special effects and over the top special powers and where men still rules over women, good verses evils, devils verse gods etc. You really have to have an acquired taste and lots of patience to watch this long boring slow type of drama. If you're one of those peoples that want things to move fast pace with modern lakorn, it will be hard to sit thru the whole boran lakorn.
But then again, if the older version from the 80 and 90 they have a good and interesting storylines... it will move really fast.
The boran lakorn that I like takes me less than a day to finish it... so that will depend on what boran we're talking about that is boring too LOL. :lol:

Hey ohMAIVdarlin, talking about subbing boran lakorn... want to help me sub Miti Mahassajun starring Boy and Benz? ^_^ I have a hard time with the ancient boran language too if I have to translate it, but I understand pretty well. I just don't think I can sub it alone. I might go crazy and give up half way LOL. :loool: hahahaha

You can check Miti Mahassajun out here uploaded by Moowharn if you don't know which one I'm talking about http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=DF56759B0A6AAC79
This lakorn it's kind of sad... but it's good lakorn, and plus is nice to watch Boy's lakorn again even he's no longer here with us anymore. :(
LOL. Thuy miss you dearly. ^_^

I would if I can, but then like you said, the ancient boran language, gosh, they just use very hard words and I suck! LOL. I had to have my sister to help me because she's more fluently in it, but then again, she got stuck on some parts of Nang Sib Song, so she had to translate it in my language and I had to translate in English. Talk about so much work. It took me a couple of days to finish one freakin' scene. I sort of skimmed through Mithi Mahassajun and I'm not sure if it's my typical boran; it's both modern and boran, right?

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thuy only miss my translation :lol: LOL.

Yeah the language in boran lakorn is kind of harder than everyday language that is use today. But I like the complexity and sophistication of an ancient language because it's more meaningful and better value when use, more than today language. :) I have no problem translating, it's just a bit harder and it will take a bit longer than translate regular lakorn. It's just that I don't want to work alone. When I work alone I don't push myself harder and I give up too easily, also if I work with someone, I can ask them on certain words that I don't know. :lol: LOL.

As for Mithi Mahassajun yes it's both modern and boran, but about 90% is boran. (That's the one I was going to burned it for you :) )

Benz, the main girl, she was not part of the gods and goddess. When she died, her parent love her too much and don't want to let her go so her father told her mother that he can't bring her back, but he can have her live amongst gods and goddess so he uses his power to captured her soul and put a spells on so she can born in the lotus flower, so she can be closer to the gods and goddess. The naka took her in as their child and brought her up to heaven and be amongst those goddess because she wanted to see gods. ^_^ That's how she met with Phra Sao and Phra Angkhan. And because she was not fully cleansed of her human mind she always made one mistake after another, so she died again to go pay her sin that she caused because of Phra Sao. Phra Sao wasn't able to captured her soul in time to keep her in heaven with him, that's why she was reborn again in the modern day. But it only show alittle bit of her time in modern World before Phra Sao came and took her back to another dimension(Mithi) back to boran to pay her sin and undo the curse that Phra Sao casted upon those Kinnorn kingdom. So it's not really modern lakorn. Just a little bit of modern World and at the end a little bit of modern that's all. ^_^ I think you'll like this lakorn if you really watch it from beginning to end.

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
See, you guys are talking bad about me in here. Thanks goodness I came to check you out. :lol:

I have fun during my break too.

Ooh, I want to watch Miti Mahassajun since Maya said it's good. I'll be waiting for the sub.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
See, you guys are talking bad about me in here. Thanks goodness I came to check you out. :lol:

I have fun during my break too.

Ooh, I want to watch Miti Mahassajun since Maya said it's good. I'll be waiting for the sub.
Boran lakorn language it's so much harder to understand because of the ancient language and all those royalty words so if I'm going to sub it, it's probably will takes me forever to do one episode. You will have to wait a long time to for it, unless I have helpers or translators that is good with the language. But the timing is going to be easy, because they don't talk fast as modern lakorn and it's shorten sentences too. ^_^

:lol: I think Thuy enjoy the attentions LOL. j/k

So you got Kaew Tha Suer or other Sinee lakorn you have been looking for yet?

mia07

Introvert
So you got Kaew Tha Suer or other Sinee lakorn you have been looking for yet?
Hmmm.. no one seems to have it or else, I just can't find it. I finally got Hong Hoon though and Kaew Na Mah. ^_^
Now, I'm just waiting for Prasart Muerd, Keo Dtaa Suea, and the old Tep 3 Radoo and my collection will be done [for now, at least].

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:eek: Oh you got Hong Hoon and Kaew Na Mah now... wow congratulations, your searching finally paid off. Hope you find the rest soon.

So how did you like Hong Hoon? Was it scary? :lol: I was a bit young when I watched Hong Hoon, and it creep the heck out of me, and when I think about all those hoon (statues) I still feel the creeps. ^_^ LOL. But it's such a good lakorn and many talented actors/actress in there, that it's hard not to watch it. LOL. The remakes was not even half as good as the original one.
And how is the quality of of Hong Hoon? And what about Kaew Na Mah is the quality still good too?

mia07

Introvert
:eek: Oh you got Hong Hoon and Kaew Na Mah now... wow congratulations, your searching finally paid off. Hope you find the rest soon.

So how did you like Hong Hoon? Was it scary? :lol: I was a bit young when I watched Hong Hoon, and it creep the heck out of me, and when I think about all those hoon (statues) I still feel the creeps. ^_^ LOL. But it's such a good lakorn and many talented actors/actress in there, that it's hard not to watch it. LOL. The remakes was not even half as good as the original one.
And how is the quality of of Hong Hoon? And what about Kaew Na Mah is the quality still good too?
I haven't fully watched and finished Hong Hoon yet because I found the old Tep 3 Radoo in Khmer-dubbed, so I've been watching that instead, even though I don't understand a single word in Khmer, but I watch it for the pictures, actions, and of course, the boran stars. ^_^ But so far, Hong Hoon is a little creepy, especially this one part where the guys got chased by a bull and it either wounded the guy or killed him. Hong Hoon's quality is still pretty good and as for Kaew Na Mah, it's watchable, but the first episode, it's a little hard to hear, but the rest is fine. Not fully satisfied, but I got it from trading so it's all good - I didn't really waste any money. :) I have a friend who bought the old Bla Boo Tong and the quality is picture perfect so I asked if she can share it with me, so hopefully, I can get it. Check it out: Bla Boo Tong (1994). Also, she completed uploading Hong Hoon as well: Hong Hoon, so you can check it out anytime. :lol:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:D Thanks for the link to Hong Hoon, but I don't know if I will be able to rewatch it alone. It's too scary and creepy to watch it by myself LOL. ^_^

The buffalo chasing those guys is nothing at all... wait until the father is done with all the "hoon" and put it all in his basement first, it'll be much, much more creepier. :lol:

G

Collection of some of your personal information is essential for completion of some of the functions and activities of this Website. We will£¬ if it is reasonable or practicable to do so£¬ also collect your personal information directly from you. For instance£¬ the collection of your personal information may happen when youµçÓ°ÌìÌÃ.