Tur Kue Cheevit (Dida)

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^Me too, Ceci, I think I might just wait until WWHJ finishes airing too so that I can get both of them together...and plan a trip out to L.A. just for it, cuz the closest store for me is over an hour away...

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I COULDN'T WAIT!!!!

I'm still buying it, but I've been watching it...and it's sooooo good, I love all the sweet scenes in this lakorn. I love the chemistry, Weir and Pinky really look good together! I LOVE THIS LAKORN!

It has everything I love in it...there's drama, but not the bad kind...no third party...Well, there is, but in Toh's past life...it was sad to see Tua Lek get so upset to see how much he loves Yah Khae, but then I loved how he said that she was his past life....and how he loves Tua Lek only...it took him a while to say it, but it was sweet when he finally did...still messing with her and not telling her he was gonna propose...

It's so sad though, cuz I know she dies...yeah she grows up to be Kwan, but it's not the same...no wonder Toh took a while to accept Kwan/Lookchan...she's not Pinky/Tua Lek...I'm sorry, but in this lakorn, he looks better with Pinky, and no matter what, he'll always look better with Pinky than any other actress he stars with

I agree that Pinky and Weir have great chemistry...I'm starting to watch this because of how good they are in Wong Wian Hua Jai...and its a breath of fresh air from the sad and bad stuff in WWHJ.

I was never a fan of Weir, until now. Just being Pancake's boyfriend turned meoff to him...I've been trying to give Ch. 7 actors a try, and I have to say, Weir has grown to be one of my favorites...

I really love Toh and Tua Lek's story, it's so cute...I love how Lek always hugs Toh after she calls him cute, and he keeps acting like he doesn't care about her when he does...

kikiwoo

sarNie Hatchling

Wanna share Pinky & Weir's pictures from wanwunyangwunyu show that was tape on 4-2-08.
it probably will air on 4-11-08. Au came too.
They look so cute. look so comfortable around eachother. i like the picture they look at eachother.so cute!
can't wait to see it. it look like a lot of fun. Weir looks handsome & Pinky looks pretty. cute match. :D

Wow - so cute!!! I am going to repost on WWHJ thread ka. It's too cute not to share esp. with Thos and Bow fever. Thanks teedee.

cecilia

Staff member
omg, THE FIRST episode is so cute already .. my favorite part .. her asking him to help her button up the bra as she try them at the store. The look on his face is so adorable as he's so shy and freak out that she actually ask him to help her out in the open. The sale lady is even more FUNNY! she goes 'MAN ARE LIKE THIS, they prefer unhooking it more than hooking it back on. Man with no kindness like this, next time if he want to unhook it, DON'T LET HIM!" :loool:

i REALLY LOVE them together .. she's so curious and innocent -- LOVE WEIR so much too !!!
(gosh, i wish he did not attach himself to Pan at all -- it's such a big turn off now :( )

they're wearing matching outfit at the funeral --so cute ..
aunt pan is such a BS !!!

cecilia

Staff member
it finally make sense now ..
i couldn't understand either at first..
it makes my head WON WIANG meurn kan. LOl

i still don't understand how come no one catch K'San's wrong doing at the filter gate?

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
me too, i love Toh and Tualek story. their love is so pure innocent. yeah hate it when kwan came in. i love only Pinky with Weir, their chemistry is great together. yeah she's so cute kept hugging him, and cute she tells everyone they're bf/gf. haha. he's cute for acting like he don't care but then you can see him smiling. they are just so adorable in here. there's a lot of hugging scenes in here which is so cute. people who fell in love with Weir and Pinky in WWHJ went back and watch them in TKC and fell in love with them as Toh and Tualek too. these two just have great chemstry together everytime they get pair up. and now some people are missing both Thot and Bow and Tualek and Toh.haha this is the first lakorn of Pinky that i like her a lot from.

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
me too, i love Toh and Tualek story. their love is so pure innocent. yeah hate it when kwan came in. i love only Pinky with Weir, their chemistry is great together. yeah she's so cute kept hugging him, and cute she tells everyone they're bf/gf. haha. he's cute for acting like he don't care but then you can see him smiling. they are just so adorable in here. there's a lot of hugging scenes in here which is so cute. people who fell in love with Weir and Pinky in WWHJ went back and watch them in TKC and fell in love with them as Toh and Tualek too. these two just have great chemstry together everytime they get pair up. and now some people are missing both Thot and Bow and Tualek and Toh.haha this is the first lakorn of Pinky that i like her a lot from.

i watch this lakorn to but i dont get it cause i dont know thai. so i will wait until when someone sub it and i will go back and watch it. in sbs it's when i start to like pinky and when i start to watch her lakorns.

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
oh yeah i forgot to say something to i dont like it when kwan came to the picture too.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i only like the end when kwan came, but i agree, the first episode is funny especially when she wants to buy underwear.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
when Kwan came in she just ruin the lakorn for me. because i've fell in love with Tualek that is play by Pinky already. Pinky's acting is much natural and cutier than Kwan. and most people love Tualek that is play by Pinky too.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I really enjoyed this lakorn, it had a different storyline and Weir was still cute at this time. Now he just looks old and tired :thumbdown: