Tur Kue Cheevit (Dida)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yep Stardust, they show Pinky in Kwan's body. like i wanted it. Weir look at Kwan and see Pinky but only see Pinky for like 2 scenes. first scene she say like 3 words to him then show Kwan back again. the second scene that show Pinky is the ending when he's about to kiss Kwan but then show Pinky instead and Pinky kiss his cheek and they hug. so cute! then show him and Kwan hugging and The End. it piss me off, they should have show Pinky and Weir hugging longer and should end with them would be better. and let Pinky have some line talking to Weir also would be good. but then i'm happy that they show Pinky at the end with Weir also. In ch7 et news of the behind the scene ending, Weir and Pinky look more into their character than him and Kwan and Weir looks more happy with Pinky too. Weir and Pinky both look shy and nervous. heheh. probably because they like eachother for real. there is chemistry between them off screen as well. you can tell from the way they tease eachother, the way they look at eachother. there is just sparks between them.so sad it ended. :( mmm. when will i get to see Pinky's new la korn again. i hope soon, with Weir again would be great, would be like a dream come true. :lol: i miss Pinky already.

meenia

sarNie Adult
hehe.. i just waited to watch Kwan at the end with Weir.. and i love it... Weir's so cute, and Kwan is so pretty... It's a good ending..yeah pinky showed up, which it was cute, but i just like Kwan more.. and i love how they ended up hugging each other.... Man.. Weirs so lucky to be holding two popular actress....Darn that lucky guy.. hehe.. but i will watch the whole lakorn..when i get the chance now that it ended and i don't have to wait.. i hate waiting for a lakorn..because i'm afraid that once i start something, i'm surely never going to finish it.. so i mind as well wait for the whole lakorn.. So i'll go and watch it... thanks.. for the spoiler.....

SunStar

sarNie Elites
watched the ending it and was pretty good.... although i can't see Kwan being as kid-ish as Pinky....it was still very good...and sad how much he missed Tua Lek....

linky

sarNie Hatchling
I have to go home and watch it, but I won't have time tonite. Guess i have to wait for tomorrow nite....SAD!!
I really want to watch the behind the scene. i want to see how close they are...hehehe

Vanida

Save World Save Life
the ending was good kwan did a good job the last episode to bad she only in the last episode overall great lakorn ^___^

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
The ending was sooo cute! When pinky appeared & kissed weir on the cheeks then showed kwan hugging him! AHHA AWWWWW =) i think weir & kwan looks soooo much better together! KWAN is sooooooooo pretty in there. omg:D i enjoyed it. AHHH! weir looks sooo handsome in the last episode! haha >:] can i say. "tall dark & handsome?" LOL!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Stardust. hehehe my bad, yeah Pinky came back from Japan already, but will go to America next and come back in June to Thailand. i hope when she comes back she will have a new la korn for us to see again. i agree Pinky play Tualek's character more cute and adorable than Kwan. Pinky play kidish more natural. Pinky and Weir make the cutest couple ever! on screen and off screen. He's handsome and she's pretty. and they seem to get along very well, probably because they have similar personalities. they have great chemistry together on screen and off screen too. a lot of people think the same as i do. from many comments in ch7 webboard and pantip webboard that i went in to read. hope they would get to pair up again soon.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Pinky is going to India next month(May) to take additional dancing lesson. news said she will go into bollywood entertainment. i don't know if Aum is going too though. i miss her. want to see her new la korn soon. hope she accept to play a new la korn again this year.

Yea, me too. I want her to hurry and come back, can't believe she's going like on a tour around the world, keke. Into the Bollywood Entertainment? Well, she looks up for it, just that she's lighter than most Indians - AND, SHE CAN'T SPEAK INDIAN, CAN SHE???

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i don't know if she can speak indian but indian people they mostly speak english anyways, so Pinky will be fine there.and she fit in because she look indian herself. yep around the world for Pinky. but she deserve it though because she has been filming many la korns after another that she got sick and was in the hospital while she was filming Ter kue cheevit. so i guess she want to take some time off and take a break from la korns. yeah i want her to hurry and come back and play a new la korn again too. miss her on screen. hey stardust what pra aek do you want to see Pinky pair up with next and what kind of la korn do you want to see her play next? for me i want to see her pair up with Weir again so much. because i think they act so well together, their chemistry together is great. i want to see them play a la korn story like "Long Ngow Jung" that Kob and Stephan play. that nang aek character is sad, weak a bit,a good sweet girl,get mistreated by step-mom and sister and pra aek too. because she haven't play these kind of character before and i think she fit a lot to play dramatic role like this. and Weir haven't play a role like this too. will be fun to see them play this kind of character and la korn. because in Ter kue cheevit they are so cute and lovey dovey. i want to see them change their character.

For me, I donno... LOLs, maybe:

Pinky & Win *wub*
Drama/Romantic/Princess/Twin Role, keke. Just like Song Thida Rissaya fanfic I posed at Pinky Club English Forum. If you're interested, click here.
(I'm nearly done, but not yet keke. Still don't know how to end it...)

kong

sarNie Egg
kwan is so pretty at the end...she looks good with her black hair, it matches her very well...i love kwan and weir together!!!..