Tur Kue Cheevit (Dida)

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
I just love it that they got married...I love Vier's uncle...he is sooooo nice... I love the way they explained the meaning of marriage in this lakorn...it's so romantic and sweet...Yeah it's sad that TuaLek only has a little time left...the end of episode 9 was very funny... the maid at Ya Rootja's house thought that Pinky is pregnant and that made Ya Rootja think it too and Ya Rootja called Dtuamon and Dtuamon was like... "I've been only married two days and I'm not that kind of person." :loool: :wub:

Libra078

sarNie Juvenile
Now It's Much clearer now!! Thank You SO MUCH Vanida for the summary!
Now I think Everyone will understand the lakorn even more!
Now I see why Au loves pinky because she is a part of kakai

SunStar

sarNie Elites
oh.... so Pinky is a creation of Au....i was wondering why they showed the little girl for a while and why Pinky all of sudden have parents....Thanks Vanida....

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Toon , i totally agree with you ,yeah so funny the part Ya Rootja thought Pinky was pregnant & what Weir said :lol: so i guess they haven't done it yet since he said that because she was weak+tire :lol:
Toon Posted Today, 03:19 AM
I just love it that they got married...I love Vier's uncle...he is sooooo nice... I love the way they explained the meaning of marriage in this lakorn...it's so romantic and sweet...Yeah it's sad that TuaLek only has a little time left...the end of episode 9 was very funny... the maid at Ya Rootja's house thought that Pinky is pregnant and that made Ya Rootja think it too and Ya Rootja called Dtuamon and Dtuamon was like... "I've been only married two days and I'm not that kind of person."

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
This la korn will end on April 23, total of 12 episodes. so little compare to other la korns. but then there is nothing else left happening now, so i guess 12 is good. but i don't want it to end yet. gosh! wish Pinky would have a new la korn with Weir again. but it's not happening soon. <_< cause he has like 3 already. well i hope Pinky will have a new la korn soon.

LOL, at Spicy someone stated 13. Hmm...

Yep, loved the last episode. Sweet but sad...

Anyway, weird...I saw a pictures of Pinky & Vier holding a toddler boy... (what's that supposed to mean?)

donna

sarNie Adult
man that sang guy is evil! like the yah pat too. she will do anything for him. trying to kill her sister

Yuna

sarNie Juvenile
I feel very sad for Pinky in here that she has short time with Weir..I love their wedding part and they look sooo cute together

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Stardust Posted Today, 11:16 AM
LOL, at Spicy someone stated 13. Hmm...

Yep, loved the last episode. Sweet but sad...

Anyway, weird...I saw a pictures of Pinky & Vier holding a toddler boy... (what's that supposed to mean?)
Stardust...what?! a picture of a toddler boy? maybe they have a kid together? oh no...don't get me excited. :lol: where did you see the picture can you post it?
Episode 9 so sad. i feel so sorry for Pinky. she was held capture by Au& can't come back to Weir. and Weir's so sweet bring her flowers. i feel so sorry for him too. aaww..they finally did it-slept together . :lol: but so sad the next morning she was gone & didn't wake up yet. gosh.. i hope next episode she would wake up. hope there will still be more scenes of Pinky with Weir. want to see more sweet scenes of them. this la korn has 12 episodes. because the new la korn will air April 24. i don't want this la korn to end. :lmao: i heard there were more episodes but it got cut because the rating wasn't that good. if that's true that really sucks! i like this la korn a lot.

numfon

sarNie Adult
^ i remember that, but i thought it wasn't true for some reason. lol

jewels

sarNie Egg
Teedee, if you're still in here...do you by any chance know the song that plays in episode 8? It was right after they got married and they're sitting outside looking at the moon together. If you know who sings it that would be great and if you have it, that would be awesome too!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah it really sucks for me, Pinky scenes will end soon. hope there will be more scenes of her in episode 10 though. i don't want to watch anymore after Pinky is gone. she and Weir are the cutest couple. so sad. it's going to end soon and no more of Pinky in here too. what a bummer. :angry: :(
but think of the positive side there were many cute sweet scenes of her and Weir. they got marry, he said love her. it's more than i expected. but it would have been better if she get with Weir at the end. i would be so happy.