Tur Kue Cheevit (Dida)

duongchai

sarNie Hatchling
she might have done it because she love the name of her family alot or she might have done it for Au happiness.

numfon

sarNie Adult
ah.. Pinky's character is adorable here. but can't she just kill herself to go back to her old life? :loool:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
ah.. Pinky's character is adorable here. but can't she just kill herself to go back to her old life? :loool:
UHMMM.. NEVER THOUGHT OF iT LiKE THAT... HAHA.
BUT i THiNK SHE WANTS TO SAVE KAH KAi FiRST BEFORE SHE GOES BACK TO HER OLD SELF.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
if she kill herself she might not be a yumatoot but just a regular spirt with no power. I don't think au wants her to have power to fight against him.

I think it's the sister too that killed root. I don't think au will kill anyone he's a doctor. He's not that bad of a person, he just wants what he wants to himself. In other word he's self center. Plus he's a straight forward person too.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i heard that Pinky was going to die and then reborn as Kwan???

Stardust

sarNie Egg
if she kill herself she might not be a yumatoot but just a regular spirt with no power. I don't think au wants her to have power to fight against him.

I think it's the sister too that killed root. I don't think au will kill anyone he's a doctor. He's not that bad of a person, he just wants what he wants to himself. In other word he's self center. Plus he's a straight forward person too.
LOL, he's a Yomatoot. If he kills someone, he CAN'T possibly be a Yomatoot. Yomatoot is like the Angel of Death, they must be 'good' people. I don't think he killed him. Khae Kai's sister seems worried. I think SHE killed him and blamed it on her sister...

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
ya know that lakorn is good and everything but.....I hate it that they made nek someone else and not the character of Kair Kai (cheer)... I don't want Veir to be in love with cheer's character and I want Veir to love Pinky's/Kwan's character....arrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
aaww soooo sweet! the part he kiss her. Pinky and Weir are so cute! :D episode 4 is dramatic. funny a bit though the part he tie his arms and jump into the water. :lol: can't wait for episode 5

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Toon Posted Today, 05:45 PM
ya know that lakorn is good and everything but.....I hate it that they made nek someone else and not the character of Kair Kai (cheer)... I don't want Veir to be in love with cheer's character and I want Veir to love Pinky's/Kwan's character....arrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
If you have notice Woot got reborn to be Weir so that why Weir character love Cheer character because they were lover from the past life......lol....

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i have to come in and say i scream many times the scene Weir kiss Pinky. :p he doesn't say he love her by words but by action. aaaww. so sweet! action speaks all. :lol: yeah. that's my kind of man! :lol: if you are not going to say it then show it. :lol: i like that a lot. i would be a bit less angry if the ending it show Weir look at Kwan & he see Pinky and they show Pinky talking to him. like ep.4 they show him as Woot and the old lady as Cheer. don't make the viewers imagine Pinky in Kwan's body but show Pinky. i cross my finger they would do that. but i feel sorry for Pinky in ep.4 because she give all her heart to him but know that he still love the old lady.

Yea, I feel sorry for her to. I mean, Pinky didn't do anything wrong! Ahh, I hate da girl's stepmom. All she thinks of is herself and money :S I also hate the Yomatoot so much too. Arrg, he's so mean!!! Isn't it good that Pinky and Vier are together (for him)? Ugh, thank god Pinky knew what was right from what was wrong :p

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
is it me or what?.. but the scene he kiss her. his face looks red especially his ears. Weir look shy in this scene. the behind the scene was funny. they kept laughing.they look very shy. :lol:
you can go watch their behind the scene interview about this scene from this link
http://www.ch7.com/Entertain/News_Detail.a...0&SeqNo=345
how cute! they use the same towel, while being interview. :p

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
If you have notice Woot got reborn to be Weir so that why Weir character love Cheer character because they were lover from the past life......lol....

If you notice I didn't say I don't know that Weir is Woot reborn...I said I hate it that they made nek's character someone else and not Kair Kai... meaning it would've been better if Pinky's character was actually Kair Kai reborn... instead of not...then it would make sense that Weir is falling in love with Pinky's character while at the same time still loving Kair Kai...

marley

sarNie Hatchling
aarrrggg!!! I hate the Patcha lady. She is do darn evil!!! I bet she killed Root cause she's freakin' psycho. Does anyone know how many episodes total in this lakorn? Can't wait until Kwan comes in.

katia

sarNie Hatchling
i don't know why they have to bring kwan in!!! it's only one episodei like kwan and all but it's just really strange.... i want to see pinky and vier togther at the end.... cause the lakorn is around these two.... they should make a whole new lakorn with vier and kwan together, not put her in here with pinky.... i just don't get it