Tur Kue Cheevit (Dida)

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Agreed!!! I SOOOOOO AGREE, but I guess it's good that Kwan is playing as Pinky instead of some other n'eak _________ (not naming names but I guess you guys who know me know who I'm talking about :S).
Yeah I think we all know who you are talking about lol...but I know that Khun Dang would never put Pancake and Pinky in a lakorn together especially if Pancake is just a guest...

Yep, or so everyone says na. As for the thing Teedee, Pinky and Pancake don't even look alike :eek: One's like Indian(ish) and the other is Chinese(ish). And that comes back to the point where K'Deang is weird. She let Kwan be guest but not Pancake!!!

I think someone posted this already but the thing says that Pinky is like:

Father:
- Chinese
- British
- Thai
- Islam

Mother:
- Cambodian
- Thai
- Islam
- Mnong

So Pinky's like Chinese, British, Thai, Islam, and Cambodian. LOL, watta mix!!!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Yep Pinky is mix with a lot of ethnics: 6 to be exact
Thai
Indian
British
Chinese
Cambodian
Mnong- her mom side

and she comes out beautifully. :D
Stardust. what did i say about Pinky and Pancake?! i don't remember. of course not, Pinky and Pancake doesn't look alike at all. yep Pancake looks more Chinese. and Pinky look more Indian.

LOL, I was talking about Pancake playing as Pinky. NVM :p I was just saying they look too different to be the same person.

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
nope nope not the same for me, Tualek-Onin for me is only Pinky. it's so mess up and weird that he would get with Kwan at the end. so wrong! when he's with Pinky from beginning to almost the end and then the last scene he gets with Kwan. not cool at all! :angry: i rather it be she died then later he died of old age and then next century they both re-born and meet again and fell in love and end up happy together. or she died and he never fall in love again, live his life till he died of old age. would be a better ending than her spirit goes into Kwan's body. i hate this kind of ending when nang aek's spirit goes into another girl's body. it's stupid to me. :angry:

I agree with you on that...Im not into kwan at all, have no ideal hahahaha...what a mess up lakorn...damm it...i think imma stop watching this lakorn hahaha...

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
i knid of felel bad for pinky i n here yes weir love her but he love the old lady whick is cheer tooh like alot.. because he stiill love her from his other life as root..humm.. i wonder how pinky gonna died?

jewels

sarNie Egg
Since this is the first lakorn starring Pinky that I am obsessed with, I feel I need to put in my two cents worth. I've read some of your comments and to a certain extent I do agree with them, but as I keep thinking about it the writers probably had a good reason why they're having Kwan come in during the last parts.

Maybe I'm just thinking too much into it, maybe they aren't even going towards that route. Weir may still love Kae Kai because he remembers his past life, but it's not the same. He's technically a different person living a new life - it just so happens that he remembers his past. It's hard to explain, but I'm treating it as two different things. Root was Root and Tuamon is Tuamon - who was reborn to live out his life with new experiences and a new love - who happens to be Tua Lek. A phrase they kept repeating was that what happened in the past was in the past. You can't change it, but you must move forward as best you can.

He may not know it yet, but he has fallen deeply in love with her to the point where he can't live without her - example was in episode 4 where he jumped into the river because he thought Sang captured Tua Lek.

Many have guessed that Kwan is the old man's sick daughter. This would make sense to me if this were going to end how I think it may end. Since it was Kae Kai's energy that brought On-In to life, once they solve the mystery of who really killed Root and Kae Kai wakes up - She'll have to take back the energy she passed to Tua Lek. Without the human energy, Tua Lek will have to go back to her original form.

However, she's fallen in love with Tuamon and loves him too much to leave him. At the same time, Kwan is dying from her illness and the only way for On-In to live in the human world to be with Tuamon is to possess Kwan's body.

Kwan taking over for Pinky - kind of like saying that Tuamon didn't love Tua Lek because of her looks, but because of what's inside - her naivety, her innocence and honesty was what he loved about her. Therefore, it shouldn't matter if Tua Lek looks like Pinky or if Tua Lek looks like Kwan, she's still the same person on the inside. I know it's too cliche, but I find myself being able to mentally handle the lakorn better if I justify the switching of Nang 'eks in that way.

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
YEA MY MOM THINK KWAN
IS THE OLD MAN DAUGHTER
i WONDER HOW EVERYTHING
GONNA HAPPPENIN LIKE
HOW PINKY BEING KWAN N STUFF..I LOVE DIS LAKRON
I CRY SUM PART..LOL..BUT YEA...

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Since this is the first lakorn starring Pinky that I am obsessed with, I feel I need to put in my two cents worth. I've read some of your comments and to a certain extent I do agree with them, but as I keep thinking about it the writers probably had a good reason why they're having Kwan come in during the last parts.

Maybe I'm just thinking too much into it, maybe they aren't even going towards that route. Weir may still love Kae Kai because he remembers his past life, but it's not the same. He's technically a different person living a new life - it just so happens that he remembers his past. It's hard to explain, but I'm treating it as two different things. Root was Root and Tuamon is Tuamon - who was reborn to live out his life with new experiences and a new love - who happens to be Tua Lek. A phrase they kept repeating was that what happened in the past was in the past. You can't change it, but you must move forward as best you can.

He may not know it yet, but he has fallen deeply in love with her to the point where he can't live without her - example was in episode 4 where he jumped into the river because he thought Sang captured Tua Lek.

Many have guessed that Kwan is the old man's sick daughter. This would make sense to me if this were going to end how I think it may end. Since it was Kae Kai's energy that brought On-In to life, once they solve the mystery of who really killed Root and Kae Kai wakes up - She'll have to take back the energy she passed to Tua Lek. Without the human energy, Tua Lek will have to go back to her original form.

However, she's fallen in love with Tuamon and loves him too much to leave him. At the same time, Kwan is dying from her illness and the only way for On-In to live in the human world to be with Tuamon is to possess Kwan's body.

Kwan taking over for Pinky - kind of like saying that Tuamon didn't love Tua Lek because of her looks, but because of what's inside - her naivety, her innocence and honesty was what he loved about her. Therefore, it shouldn't matter if Tua Lek looks like Pinky or if Tua Lek looks like Kwan, she's still the same person on the inside. I know it's too cliche, but I find myself being able to mentally handle the lakorn better if I justify the switching of Nang 'eks in that way.
I Luv how u put this couldn't say it any better u go girl!!! :D :rolleyes:

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador

I love your take on the whole switching of nangeks....I find i'm able to handle the lakorn better too if I think of it that way... I just finally saw the ending of episode 5... I think Pinky found her future body (LOL)... I don't think it's the old lady she found but Kwan.... what do you guys think?

numfon

sarNie Adult
the triangle that involves Root, KaeKai, Dtomon, Dtualek and Kwan's character is confusing. if you read the summary,
Dtomon will find a scar on Kwan's finger that he once saw on KaeKai's finger.. and we all know that Dtualek will possess Kwan's body, so what does the scar have to do with Dtualek? Also, I saw in an interview that Pinky's character is like KaeKai and Dtualek mixed together.
so confusing. lol :wacko:

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
Hey you know what that's what I was thinking too... but I didn't want to say it.... cause it sounded too farfetch... I thought what if Pinky was really KaeKai's spirit that is lost but somehow KaeKai's spirit found a way back but in Pinky's form of spirit and that's why only Dua Lek and KaeKai are the only two people who could contact with each other when they touch each other... and wouldn't it be really ironic that Khun San had the woman he loved with him all that time but because of his greed and selfishness he wasn't able to know that Dua Lek is KaeKai all that time....hahaha... just my thought....