Tur Keu Duang Jai(เธอคือดวงใจ)

calla

sarNie Adult
wow....i still wait to go get my dvds this week cause i don't like to watch lakorn on the computer.....hehe......ahhhhh can't wait. :p

bopha....thanks for the lovely caps......i love both them. :wub:

bopha

sarNie Elites
Another sc ...this scene:after Got saved Cherry he took her at his neighboor place and then he told her to not tell Cherry that he saved her :(

tinah

sarNie Coma
ughh i hate cherry's stepmom and stepsister..but good thing cherry's character isnt that weak like in tep paboot nai fun..atleast she says something in this lakorn

shattered soul

sarNie Elites
diz lakorn is good....cherry character change all the time...unlike other n'ek, always play the same role....well i think diz lakron is better than ayara and au^^x

jai

sarNie Elites
i think got & cherry are a good match for this lakorn.. he's goin to sing as it seems in epi 3... can't wait so will she...as a duet.. it's pretty intresting how they've got a past/ memories from childhood...can't wait till next episodes come out

stephanie

sarNie Adult
can someone reload "tur keu duang ja"i for me, i really want to watch it. thanks!

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't like that guys character..The one that plays as Got's brother in the lakorn...I think he's annoying and that there's no point to his character at all...That's just my opinion...And that one lady...Who plays as Meji's servant...ANNOYING...!

calla

sarNie Adult
agree......that got's brother is annoying.....he talk too much and has those stupod jokes. :wacko:

but i love this lakorn.....i just love got and cherry so much. :wub:

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg..cherry looks so pretty thanx roots!..i cant wait til epi 3..when cherry and got sings together.. :)

tinah

sarNie Coma
i cant wait to watch epi 4..its getting good..the next epi is gonna be good..the nang rai girl is going to break cherry's intrument..love cherry in this lakorn..shes so strong..

tang071

sarNie Elites
i'm wondering if i should watch this lakorn. i like cherry and she can def. act but i'm not really into got or anything. is this lakorn look thung?? can someone provide a summary from what u have watched so far.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i dont like Got either but his acting isnt bad..so it makes the lakorn watchable and plus the storyline is interesting..and the song is good..so it makes the lakorn good too..

numfon

sarNie Adult
argh..Meji..i think she's pretty..and can be a n'ek if she goes through her scripts a little more...choose better and different roles. :-\ cuz she's like the second May Fuangarom now. x_x

shubby

sarNie Adult
Got have a good voice, he can really sing..i love his song. Cherry is so pretty..so far i really like this lakorn, and i feel so bad for got, cus he poor and can't love nang ake u know..

dara45

sarNie Hatchling
So far, I like the lakorn..I think because I like it when there is musical to the lakorn. Cherry is very pretty in this one.

calla

sarNie Adult
wallpapers from ch3.

by the way.....i just wanna say....whoever don't want to watch this lakorn...they will be regret.......lolz :loool: