Tur Gub Kao Lea Ruk Khong Rao (Polyplus)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Well at least they ended up together (somewhat) it ended well. I think i'm going to fully watch this now. Been skimming through it a lot.....

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
It did end the way I expected.But at the back of my mind,I didn't want them to die. :no: The drama wasted scenes showing just flashbacks instead of romantic scenes before their death. -_- Well anyway,at least they were together in the time of their death.The sweetest part: "YOU AND ME,WE WILL LOVE EACH OTHER...FOREVER... :wub: ;)

MiSs_Kay

sarNie Hatchling
Hehe it's funny how Pao dies just from the stabbings, but when he got shot near his heart and fell in the water he didn't die...in reality, he would have sustained a very bad pneumothorax AND even hemothorax and would have to get a chest tube placed for a while and would probably be in the ICU keke...but since he fell in the water and Nop saved him but brought him to a clinic...he would probably have died a long time ago..anyway..sorry..I'm a nurse...I look at lakorns and it makes me think too much haha...anyway...I was thinking in my mind that maybe Khun Yai would make it in time to save them..I guess not :(...I hope Pae does another good lakorn..I love his lakorns, even though there were only two, still..he's the man..haha :drool:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lmao.. did i just find out the ending before watching this? lol ahahaha..

anyways.. i'm thinking of giving this lakorn a shot since i found out the ost is clash and kal... ahhhhhhh <3.. oi.. should i watch? lmao.. i don't know.. not really a pae fan eek.. >_<

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
lmao.. did i just find out the ending before watching this? lol ahahaha..

anyways.. i'm thinking of giving this lakorn a shot since i found out the ost is clash and kal... ahhhhhhh <3.. oi.. should i watch? lmao.. i don't know.. not really a pae fan eek.. >_<
Try watching some episodes of it. Actually it's a blockbuster drama for me. The cast was just so proud of what they've done for the success of the drama.They even went to Wan Wan Yang Wan Yoo twice.Pete even said it's his best drama ever.All of them actually said it's their best.Don't think of Pae anymore :coverlaf: The storyline is quite different from the usual slap-kiss romance.Just be ready with your hankies,because I'm sure you'll shed tears while watching it. :weep: ;) :)

MiSs_Kay

sarNie Hatchling
I do really like the storyline. I just don't like Pae, hehe.
I didn't like him either, never did, didn't think he was good looking or hot like the media portrayed him to be (I think)..somehow after watching this lakorn, I actually ended up liking him a lot and I have to say I am "Pae Crazy" now hahaha...I dont know how and why but you can try watching this lakorn and maybe you'll like him too...

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I'm watching episode 5 and I really like this lakorn so far. Pae isn't so bad after you watch him for awhile, (btw, he has really nice skin) My mom is complaining about his nose though and she keeps on saying "Weir looks so much better" over and over. Anyways this lakorn is interesting, a little slow paced but it's not boring. Loving the clothes in this lakorn too and Pan's Chanel earrings.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Ok I'm at episode 13 now and Pao is pissing me off with his unreasonable behavior towards Pang. They do love each other so why couldn't he just tell her what Yai's family has done to him.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I'm done this lakorn. Geez the director didn't any of the pairs to end up together. Its ok if Pae and Pan don't but i wanted Ying and Nop to end up together so bad. Even Mouy and Lek could have ended up together. Why must they kill everyone off like that. Gun and Pete should have died too, they did the most sins. Well i really enjoyed this lakorn, never a dull moment and the ending was meaningful.

kulyia

RUK
Currently watching it and im fast-forwarding every paepan scenes so i can watch petepan scenes. LOL Not much of a fan of pan and pae but definitely a big fan of pete. I came here and read the spoilers and AWW i really wanted petepan to end up with each others!!