Tur Gub Kao Lea Ruk Khong Rao (Polyplus)

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
I'm currently addicted to this drama! I've watched tonight's episode and I should say,it's getting more intense as each episode is aired.I'm looking forward to seeing tomorrow night's episode! OMG! What's gonna happen again?!!!

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Pangrum and Pao had me smiling from ear to ear with tehir cute scenes...gosh the hospital scene was pretty cute and yet pitiful for Yai at the same time.....

MiSs_Kay

sarNie Hatchling
Wow I am so in love with this lakorn...today's episode was so cute..tomorrow's look better hehe..never really liked Pancake's lakorn at all, but this one, I have to say, is a great lakorn..loving the storyline..and I actually like Pae in here..I've never thought he was good looking, but after watching this lakorn..I am actually having a crush on him....hahaha

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
Wow I am so in love with this lakorn...today's episode was so cute..tomorrow's look better hehe..never really liked Pancake's lakorn at all, but this one, I have to say, is a great lakorn..loving the storyline..and I actually like Pae in here..I've never thought he was good looking, but after watching this lakorn..I am actually having a crush on him....hahaha
haha,I felt the same the first time I saw him on TV,that was with AumP. His hair was still long and puffy then.And as I followed his drama with AumP,I began liking him;especially so,I easily fall for musically-inclined men! Man,he can play the guitar at the same time the harmonica.Playing the guitar is one of my passions in life.
The drama is actually driving me crazy!

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
Pangrum and Pao had me smiling from ear to ear with tehir cute scenes...gosh the hospital scene was pretty cute and yet pitiful for Yai at the same time.....

How about the scene in Pang's room?! OMG! Pang and Pao almost got caught flatfooted by Pang's p.a.!!! That scene was also funny; Pang trying to avoid her p.a. to open the closet and feigning stomach ache! And suddenly the eyeglasses was on the floor! and Pang's stomach pain was gone! hahaha...really funny.
Pao is so brave to sneak into Pang's room.That was too risky for both of them! But then,that's what love can do! Can't blame them.They're madly in love with each other.

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
i'll pass this one.. but just have to say.. i think rotmay looks prettier than pancake in here.. BUt i do really miss pete.. he should have just been the pa'ek, but it's already not a fan of pancake.. sorry fan's of pancake...
it's okay,no big deal for Pancake's loyal fans.We're enormous you know. Pan's huge fan base will never be outnumbered!

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
I like Pancake..BUT the pa'ek kills it for me too!! He sooo Dam UGLY!! Wasn't he the one that said Lao girls were not pretty?? Did he not look in the mirror?
Sorry to defend Pae: but he didn't say Laotian women aren't pretty! He just said Thai women are more beautiful than Laotian girls.He just made a comparison.But still,he shouldn't have compared these two nationalities just to impress his then gf.His comment was still offensive to Laotian women.

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
i like pae but i'll pass this lakorn too...will wait till he pairing up with some one else...when is this lakorn going to end?

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
You're missing one of this year's best dramas if you'll pass on this one. I'm saying this not because I'm a huge Pancake fan but because the storyline is quite different from the common rich guy falling in love with a poor lady.

MiSs_Kay

sarNie Hatchling
I'm scared to watch the next week's and after that, episodes...I don't want Pao and Pangrum to have people come in between them!..ArgHhGgGhhh

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
I'm scared to watch the next week's and after that, episodes...I don't want Pao and Pangrum to have people come in between them!..ArgHhGgGhhh
yeah, me too! That's why I said I don't wanna think about the circumstances of their expression of affection towards each other yet! Khun Yai is about to unleash his wickedness; plus Chanon whose also madly in love with Pang will turn into a villain in the drama!!! OMG! Pao has got to do everything to defend himself and Pang and to fight for their love!!! My excitement is killing me!!!!!!!

MiSs_Kay

sarNie Hatchling
I dunno if it's just me, but I feel like Khun Yai sorta knows what's going on between Pangrum and Pao...ohh the excitement..haha

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
I've also got a feeling that when Khun Yai was still in the hospital,he saw Pang and Pao stealing some moments to be together!!! ohhhhhhh,c'mon Monday! run fast!!!

Bao is stupid. Yai and his siblings were just kids. I hope Pangrum goes it alone in the end.

LaoDragon76

sarNie Egg
omg i like pete and pancake...so dislike pae argh he need to check himself in the mirror b4 he say thing about sao lao freaking a@!#

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
is this lakorn sad? i was only able to watch a bit at the beginning because it seems to drama-drama to me.

MiSs_Kay

sarNie Hatchling
I actually like Pae in this lakorn..he's very attractive haha..I've never been attracted to him before, but since this lakorn..I dunno...he's getting addictive...he's cute in his own way..but anyway...
the romantic parts are over for a while... :(...dreading watching the next few episodes..not sure of I can handle it..my poor Pae...haha...

jaofa

sarNie Egg
My mom and I are watching this series and we're both totally addicted! I feel for the love between Pangrum and Pao, but I also feel for P'Yai. P'Yai went through so much as a child, not fully knowing or understand the things that his parents did to make people hate their family. He's only trying to protect his siblings and Pangrum the only way he knows how. He seems cold and heartless at times, but I feel for the way he must have grown up.

Poor Pancake when she's left all alone waiting for Pao... *tear. These next episodes are going to be intense but I REALLY hope that they're able to fill in all the plot holes and make the story come full-round.

New end theme song. Anyone know the singer and title?

Unsuspecting r-scene this episode. :ph34r: That coyote girl is evil.