Tukkathong

Phon

sarNie Adult
Eww..are you serious? The voice back in the 1980s are dubbed. Seriously if you watch it you can tell. I have seen some parts of the old borans and I swear that the voices don't belong to the actors and actress. It makes it really annoying to finish. They should of just let the actors and actress use their own voice. Thank goodness the pra eks and na ek nowaday are not being dubbed.

Well, the computer graphics are extremely bad, so I gotta agree with you on that.

u dont think i dont know it was dubbin the 80's?even without the dubb the pra ake from the 90s still talk better then pra ake today and taller and bigger to. today pra ake r just cheesy

Phon

sarNie Adult
Eww..are you serious? The voice back in the 1980s are dubbed. Seriously if you watch it you can tell. I have seen some parts of the old borans and I swear that the voices don't belong to the actors and actress. It makes it really annoying to finish. They should of just let the actors and actress use their own voice. Thank goodness the pra eks and na ek nowaday are not being dubbed.

Well, the computer graphics are extremely bad, so I gotta agree with you on that.

the dubb for pra ake and nang ake in the 80s where good..and it fit the people playing those rol if u put those voice for pra ake and nang ake today it will look bad dont fit them because the guy voice was to manly. pra ake these day i be surprise if they reach 5'6. cant u see the pants and shirt they wear today r to big for the guys. haha skinny arms

Phon

sarNie Adult
i never watched it man mia hahahaha i came back to watch when i heard they grew up and i almost threw up in my mouth when i saw the pra ake how small he was and his voice for god sake sound like phone a robot. what happen to pra ake that was big? i laugh how thier shirt for the guys dont fit them anymore they need extra small now lol. the orange shirt that nott wore this pra ake wore it was so huge on him. i dislike mostly everything about this lakorn just by watching some part even tho i havent been watching it drag like crazy. i blame from director to cast lol and whoever does the 3d crap need to go back to computer school i feel like i am watching a video game. as for mild goes peronally i love her lol she talks to me on hi5 but her account is deleted wtf lol but as for acting goes she sucks. along with all the new people they have now. :lol: :p lol

mia07

Introvert
i never watched it man mia hahahaha i came back to watch when i heard they grew up and i almost threw up in my mouth when i saw the pra ake how small he was and his voice for god sake sound like phone a robot. what happen to pra ake that was big? i laugh how thier shirt for the guys dont fit them anymore they need extra small now lol. the orange shirt that nott wore this pra ake wore it was so huge on him. i dislike mostly everything about this lakorn just by watching some part even tho i havent been watching it drag like crazy. i blame from director to cast lol and whoever does the 3d crap need to go back to computer school i feel like i am watching a video game. as for mild goes peronally i love her lol she talks to me on hi5 but her account is deleted wtf lol but as for acting goes she sucks. along with all the new people they have now. :lol: :p lol
Hahaha. Geez, you're such a hypocrite. :p No more DaraVDO, mature directors, and better writers to make borans good now so of course the storylines will be kidd-ish. They shouldn't have mixed it with Ja Ting Ja. They should go back to being strict about who they want to choose for the pra'ek and na'ek.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
The whole thing with the little girl being a snake and ugly is annoying to..I mean make it look sad or something..It makes me want to laugh more..Anyways I skimmed through for only about 5 mins and shut it off..I want my 5 mins back..!!!

Vanida

Save World Save Life
The whole thing with the little girl being a snake and ugly is annoying to..I mean make it look sad or something..It makes me want to laugh more..Anyways I skimmed through for only about 5 mins and shut it off..I want my 5 mins back..!!!

LMAO! r u kidding me! I skim to see the part they grew up no surprise but it just so funny how nothing change I mean of course they love too drag and some scene no need to be seen. Boran lakorn now a days are too long they drag which makes it boring and the graphics look so fake and cheap its like for little babies to watch I mean kids 5-12 years old. No offense Aom soo annoying in here her character and herself but I guess she suit this role fits her so well and doesnt matter anymore didnt even watch it from the beginning and not going to just skim through some episode and episode they grow up skim/fast forward and then stop was like damn same crap.

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Nang ek is still little because she died as a kid. Her dad perserved her body and like 10 years later or something like that when everyone grew up she was brought back to life, but still little. Little only in her looks but her heart and soul is as old as pra ek and thems.
Thanx for the catch up info. BaBeeLaiLai..

Phon

sarNie Adult
[quote name='-ohMAIVdarlin'' date='09 June 2010 - 03:27 AM' timestamp='1276050428' post='691942']
Hahaha. Geez, you're such a hypocrite. :p No more DaraVDO, mature directors, and better writers to make borans good now so of course the storylines will be kidd-ish. They shouldn't have mixed it with Ja Ting Ja. They should go back to being strict about who they want to choose for the pra'ek and na'ek.
[/quote]

hire me i can write better script lol and choose better people with ACTING SKILLS! not just someone off the streets who they think look good and invite them to come act lol

yak

sarNie Adult
Oh my god you guys, it soo freakin funny..I went back and stared watching ep.25, and in the beginning of the first five minutes of it when the narrator was saying that times goes by and stuff and showed the water and birds..I noticed that the two birds were getting it on..now why would they want to captured that scene..animals need privacy too...hahaha..funny though...
LMAO.. And this is supposed to be for kids..

mia07

Introvert
hire me i can write better script lol and choose better people with ACTING SKILLS! not just someone off the streets who they think look good and invite them to come act lol
Go ahead. You do need a better job anyways, right? LOL. :D

Phon

sarNie Adult
[quote name='-ohMAIVdarlin'' date='09 June 2010 - 11:37 PM' timestamp='1276123045' post='692096']
Go ahead. You do need a better job anyways, right? LOL. :D
[/quote]

hey whats that suppose to mean??? ahahaha anyway doesn't my mild looks good in that pic? yes i said my mild lol rofl :rolleyes: :lol: B) ^_^ :D :wub:

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Dear is so gorgeous. i havent been watching the whole lakorn either, does anyone noe wat happened to Ton the Tukkathatong's and phone's dad?? i dont see him anymore in the newer episodes. anyone please?

mia07

Introvert
hey whats that suppose to mean??? ahahaha anyway doesn't my mild looks good in that pic? yes i said my mild lol rofl :rolleyes: :lol: B) ^_^ :D :wub:
Well, I am assuming you need a better job since you hate your current one now so go ahead and try out for borans. :D Mild is pretty in the outfit for sure - don't go drooling on your computer now. LOL.

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
Whoa isn't Mild about 15 or 16? lol

I stopped watching this around episode 12, and I kinda wanna start picking it up again so I can see the grown up parts, but everyone is saying it's dragging as usual, like every other boran. :(

buklaoboi360

sarNie Adult
how come no one has still killed the three headed dragon? lol i mean come on man the dragon does nothing except chase people around in the lakorn and no one still hasnt killed it well at least they all grew up already lol