Tuk Chankanok gives birth to baby girl

nophankh

sarNie Adult

Husband Buay cried when he saw his daughter for the first time. They named her "Praew"

Tuk started having stomach pains on the 29th and delivered her child on Friday May 30th.

The couple married on Jan. 28, 2005.

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Awww, how cute..Big Congrats to them..they are the sweetest couple. They always wanted a baby and they finally had one of their own...Again, a big Congrats to them and wish them the best...

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Shes from Oum Ruk?
WHAT!! I couldn't even tell it was her!

dek_noy

sarNie Hatchling
AWWIES! Super congrats to them! Now, I really want to see their baby too! Just look at Buay, he's so happy. Both of them!!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
he's a comedian. super funny as helllllllll oh my garsh i lob watchin him. he's one of da hosts for 07 show and he's been in lots of movies and some lakorn too. congrats to da couple. oh my garsh they make a real cute couple. they're both real lucky. he has a beautiful wife and she has a hilarious husband lol

sulad

sarNie Adult
OMG! I almost didn't recongize her.
I had to go watch a clip from Oum Ruk to make sure that it was her.
She's the N'rai in Oum Ruk.
WOW! I'm so happy for them.
Such a sweet and cute couple.
Congrat. to both of them.

lakorns

sarNie Hatchling
she is beautiful on the thicker side. in oum ruk she had a lot of makeup and was thinner. i love woman with a full figure. yes i wish i had a full figure bod. nice. thin girls are nice but where is the juicy meat! lol.