Tueng Rai Kor Rak(Polyplus)

mercee

sarNie Juvenile
ALL OF THE GIRLS ARE SO PRETTY, NAMFON AND PAUL DO MAKE A CUTE COUPLE, BUT I WILL LOVE TO SEE HER WITH TUI TOO.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
paul is such a cutie. i wonder why him & sara broke up =/ that whroe >:[ how can she leave a man like that! ahahah jp=] i can't wait!

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
paul looks so mad in those pictures! ahah is that joy i think? from dao kra jai =) shes cutee. the teaser looks soooooo gooooood! so fon made someone die? paul takes revenge? tanya in love with paul? paul & tui in love with fon? sweet. pwyuahahah!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Thank you, thank you, thank you^^!!! I'm looking forward to this series! It will make my summer!!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Whoa. The teaser was awesome :D . Namfon looked really pretty when she was in her wedding gown.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm so excited!!! namfon is so pretty and paul is hot in this lakorn, never seen him like that in his other lakorns. i can't wait. does anyone knows when it will be air?

cecilia

Staff member
the more news this have. the more anxious i got. i want it to air the same day or before BADARN JAI too :p ..
thank you everyone for the pictures .. they all are intense and BEAUTIFUL .. i love Fon's hair. and yes. PAUL and FON looks cute together too.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
----off topic
oh cecilia...dang got bie's banner there eh...so cute...dang i just wish she was mew...that'll be awesome..

sunisa

i can't wait till this air.i showed my sis the teaser and it seems like she is wanting it to air soon too.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
The teasers look so good! I've been lakorn free ever since SB ended and now I've got this one and Badarn Jai coming to watch. N/P looks cute together.