Tueng Rai Kor Rak(Polyplus)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Credit to Sunny @ Spicyforum.

Namfon said that this lakorn should be airing sometimes around the end of March. They are still filming at the moment.

:)

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
they're so cute!! can't wait to see this...something good to look forward towards cause march is when all the damn tests starts...

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Somewhere during then end of march. I'm guessing this lakorn will either air after Payak Sao Saeb Elee or King Kaew Kar Fak.

tinah

sarNie Coma
aww he wants to work with anne & aom. im sure he'll eventually be paired up with them. paul is starting to grow on me although i did liked him in prissana but after he starred in leading roles i couldnt see him as pra'ek.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
lol Yeah. He has a really high chance to star with Aom because she plays for Polyplus a lot too. As for Anne. I'm pretty sure one day they're going to pair.

tinah

sarNie Coma
it'll be sooner or later especially since paul has mention their name lol. i dont like polyplus lakorn though. i mean him and anne could be with other production but if he gets with aom it has to be for polyplus huh?

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
it'll be sooner or later especially since paul has mention their name lol. i dont like polyplus lakorn though. i mean him and anne could be with other production but if he gets with aom it has to be for polyplus huh?
Ahh. You don't like Polyplus? That's one of my fav. production. Their lakorns are pretty good most of the time. They like doing revenge dramas a lot too.lol.

I know. Since Paul said it outloud, there is no way he wouldn't get paired up with them.lol. Mostlikely if he has one with Aom it would be Polyplus.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Ahh. You don't like Polyplus? That's one of my fav. production. Their lakorns are pretty good most of the time. They like doing revenge dramas a lot too.lol.

I know. Since Paul said it outloud, there is no way he wouldn't get paired up with them.lol. Mostlikely if he has one with Aom it would be Polyplus.
their lakorns are watchable but i dont find it all that great. i dont remember myself being hooked to any of it. i liked surow nirondon with ken/aom but only towards the ending.

didnt they just started doing revenge drama this year?..well, im hoping this one and the other with pat will be good

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks for clip KristyS
hahah. he wants to work with Ann and Aom. both are popular actress and known for being great actress that's why. well hope his wish come true. yeah there will be more chances he will get to pair up with Aom for polyplus because she use to work with this company. polyplus la korns are alright. some are good but i was never hook to their la korn though. well hope this la korn with him and Namfon are good.

cecilia

Staff member
kristy, me too .. the behind the scenes look super interesting .. plus, i get to see girly girl fon again ^^