Tub Yaj

SweeTie_Dan

sarNie Juvenile
Any good cute hot pixs of Tub Yaj u'alll want to share. Any information on him or news........ I really want some pixs of this hotie......Mind to share? thanzs 100000000000.............. times ahead.........please

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
this is one of the saddest thing about hmoob stars.. nobody ain't got any infor.. o pichas of them.. :(

mayo

sarNie Egg
YM_gurl said:
this is one of the saddest thing about hmoob stars.. nobody ain't got any infor.. o pichas of them.. :(
[post="106709"][/post]​

i totally agree.... us hmong have no paparazzi skills....

hnubci

sarNie Egg
i wonder if we can create one.. like email or send mails to the producer to help us contact the actor/actress and create one for them.. soon.. people will start doing it??? how about that?

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
hnubci said:
i wonder if we can create one.. like email or send mails to the producer to help us contact the actor/actress and create one for them.. soon.. people will start doing it??? how about that?
[post="114449"][/post]​
yeah, that'll be kewl... but some actor/actress don't even have a computer.. i mean they don't know even how to use computers... that's the sad thing about it... so i think letters will be best...or contact the producer.. to get infor.. :D

it will be even better if someone from the US goes to laos/thailand...and take pics of the hmong actor/actress.. behind the scene for a particular movie they're filming...and maybe even interview them or something like that.. that will be kewl..

The producers can do that but i guess they're too busy or something.. who knows..

:rolleyes:

hnubci

sarNie Egg
YM_gurl said:
yeah, that'll be kewl... but some actor/actress don't even have a computer.. i mean they don't know even how to use computers... that's the sad thing about it... so i think letters will be best...or contact the producer.. to get infor.. :D

it will be even better if someone from the US goes to laos/thailand...and take pics of the hmong actor/actress.. behind the scene for a particular movie they're filming...and maybe even interview them or something like that.. that will be kewl..

The producers can do that but i guess they're too busy or something.. who knows..

:rolleyes:
[post="114623"][/post]​
actually they do.. and should..know how to use computer now.. because people at laos does unless they live in the mountain if they don't we can still ask the producer and yes letter is still good.. they did try to interview before but it sort of wierd..

and.. tou yaj as the guy who did khib ciaj khib tuag???

pylhlub

sarNie Juvenile
no news......... :huh: :mellow: ......dang this is BORING............. <_< <_< ............

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
pylhlub said:
no news......... :huh: :mellow: ......dang this is BORING............. <_< <_< ............
[post="116736"][/post]​
hahaha.. it's almost impossible for us to know anything about them.. :)

kazee

another new person.. i'd like to see how he looks and his skills.. it is sad.. no paparazzi skills.. whatsoever.. Hmong people should learn from the Americans.. paparazzi-ing shouldn't be too hard.. right? ^_^

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
kazee said:
another new person.. i'd like to see how he looks and his skills.. it is sad.. no paparazzi skills.. whatsoever.. Hmong people should learn from the Americans.. paparazzi-ing shouldn't be too hard.. right? ^_^
[post="149665"][/post]​
no, it's not hard.. but if there were to be hmong paparazzi... they'll have to go to laos/thailand to do that..

it's easy to find them actor/actress if u know where they live.. laos/thailand is not that big..

contact the producer? they might expect $$.. never know..
<_<

kabnpauj_vaj

sarNie Egg
SweeTie_Dan said:
Any good cute hot pixs of Tub Yaj u'alll want to share. Any information on him or news........ I really want some pixs of this hotie......Mind to share? thanzs 100000000000.............. times ahead.........please
[post="106700"][/post]​
ey..contact Muas Lee...ask him for Tub's #...for what i remeber..i fren called muas lee and asked him for tub's fone # hehe..he gave it to my fren haha..so give it a try hehe

lovena

sarNie Hatchling
Here is the producer for Nplooj Siab Khaub Lig Cua email. You guys can email him to find out more about Tub Yaj.
jamemeeng@comcast.net

genn04

sarNie Hatchling
here u go...since some of you seem desperate bout' him....i think he's cute too...so why not i share it. these are the shooting for "Nplooj Siab Khaub Lig Cua" (The Innocent Cyclone).

These are only fews. Although it aint the best quality, oh well enjoy it. These are the one that i gaved it to mystik_woman to post it up at her site OneLuv4Nonstop...it ain't the best cause i can't find no other way to screenshot(Capture) so decide to used my freaken digital camera...but it's ok, you all knoe you wanna steal it anyways RIGHT!

when you have time you can go visit for more at:
http://oneluv4nonstop.bravehost.com/upcomingmovies.html

shana pakim

sarNie Adult
i dont' really watch hmong movie but it seem that he is the hottest hmong actor now...that is just what i think...