Tub yaj

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
dude the first lady took hella pictures lmao she wanted up close, half body, full body, etc... and then she does the kind gesture waving everyone to come and take pictures too but of course she doesnt really mean it. hahaha Oohhh and she even slips both of them some $$$ wooo!

Here's the covo that I think went on between the second couple..mainly the old lady and tub.

he was probably asking the old lady "tus ntawv yog koj tus ntxhais los?"

and the old lady probably said "yog los mas ."

and then he says "oh zoo mas"

it's super cute how the younger brother even lowered his head to take a picture with the couple and he even had his arm around the dad he sure made that old lady happy. OOOhhh and then you see that guy straight up reject the Yaj brothers but then later he comes back and takes a picture with them what an idot hahahaaha
*these are just my assumptions I do not live in france hahaha

I totally agree tub was not feeling this crowd...unlike his little brother.
those fans are out there to support him and give him $$$ and this is how he treats his fans? thats super duper dissapointing.
if people are willing to give up their time and their own money to come and see you and support you whats so hard about smiling?

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
HEY! cant you hear it???

He said he was sick while he's performing @ the stage. he even said it straight and appologize if he cant sing well or behave himself.
lol so i dont mind. He's still nice in a way. But i can tell that he's hella seeking @ ladies...ahahhah! truth, he got a bit chubby now.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
A lot of guys don't smile when they take pictures.
no excuse. lols

HEY! cant you hear it???

He said he was sick while he's performing @ the stage. he even said it straight and appologize if he cant sing well or behave himself.
lol so i dont mind. He's still nice in a way. But i can tell that he's hella seeking @ ladies...ahahhah! truth, he got a bit chubby now.
just because u are sick. doesnt mean you cant smile. lols..

Fearless

sarNie Adult
no excuse. lols

just because u are sick. doesnt mean you cant smile. lols..

It's not an excuse it's a FACT! What's the big deal anyways, whether a person wants to smile or not when taking pictures? People can take pictures naturally without smiling and there's nothing wrong with that.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
It's not an excuse it's a FACT! What's the big deal anyways, whether a person wants to smile or not when taking pictures? People can take pictures naturally without smiling and there's nothing wrong with that.
whoooaaa... cool down.. lols

like nkaujhmoob said..he wants $$.. better bust a smile.. dont you think?

btw he's a celebrity. so that makes him different from everyone who doesnt smile in pictures.. :rolleyes:

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
se...peeps get fat sometimes...juss calm down its juss his fat/thick timing now...
calm down? lmao

im just saying. tub yaj did get thick in the face. im just amazed. he aint that good looking in there.

or maybe its just the camera..perhaps its cheap? :rolleyes:

Fearless

sarNie Adult
whoooaaa... cool down.. lols

like nkaujhmoob said..he wants $$.. better bust a smile.. dont you think?

btw he's a celebrity. so that makes him different from everyone who doesnt smile in pictures.. :rolleyes:

lol... is he really asking them to pay in order to take pictures with him? I think some people are just willing to pay to take pictures with him, they are not paying for him to smile. I don't think they care if he smiles or not just as long as they get a picture with him but if you are planning to take a picture with him and want him to smile in your picture, then tell the photographer to tell everyone to "Smile" or "luag ntxi� maybe that will prompt him to smile.

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
Whoa! stop nagging folks. -Laugh @ u all.
Well yes i agreed with few of you. But sometimes it's not that. Tub may not like to be in a crowd place or something that keeps him that way. To be honest, i am that too. I hate when the crowds continue. Sue, i can tell his personality is way better than tub. I'm not blind. ok. This is what i saw in the clip. Oh well i still a fan of Tub no matter what because i love his voice so much. His life or action has nothing to do with me. As long as he still act in movie and be good man then is alright.

So the bad side of tub please keep it to urself.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
hopefully he wasn't expecting $$$ from his fans
that's basically what he's there for anyway
"charm" his fans for their cash.
lol.
i'd be pissed off if i paid to go see someone perform
and they didn't smile in the picture.
if they were singing during the picture.. there's an exception... =D

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
lol.

Smart luzz.
i agreed.
Hope he is not expecting money from fans. Like me!
I got all his music videos...1-4 (vol.1-vol.5) and now i am still waiting for his latest one by Modern Jungle Art Studio based on the new movie.
Well just letting u all know. ok.

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
lol.

Smart luzz.
i agreed.
Hope he is not expecting money from fans. Like me!
I got all his music videos...1-4 (vol.1-vol.5) and now i am still waiting for his latest one by Modern Jungle Art Studio based on the new movie.
Well just letting u all know. ok.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
lol... is he really asking them to pay in order to take pictures with him? I think some people are just willing to pay to take pictures with him, they are not paying for him to smile. I don't think they care if he smiles or not just as long as they get a picture with him but if you are planning to take a picture with him and want him to smile in your picture, then tell the photographer to tell everyone to "Smile" or "luag ntxi� maybe that will prompt him to smile.
well why are you getting mad? :lol:

anyways if you were to meet ur all-time favorite celebrity, wouldn't you want him/her to smile in the picture with you. Dur, you would right?

so, thats what im saying here. and yes, people do care if the celebrity smiles or not. maybe these people didnt notice.. lmao