Tub Yaj

NKAUJHMOOB

sarNie Egg
Hi all I heard that Tub Yaj will be here on Friday for sure. But has anybody hear anything lately about him? I also heard that he's been dating this one girl from here and if he comes and they meet eachother, and like eachother than they will eventually get marry. I wonder who's that lucky girl!!! So just wanna let u all know that tub yaj will be here....if that's true from what I've been hearing.

lovena

sarNie Hatchling
My husband is one of the commitee member for the Metrodone New Year in Minneapolis and I ask him and he said that Tou Yang is not coming. The New Year committees could not bring him here. They tried hard, but the Loas goverment wouldn't grant him to come. Maybe next year or see if people can bring him here for 4th of July event.

NKAUJHMOOB

sarNie Egg
Oh really...but my sister-n-law told me that she heard from one of my cousin telling her that they actually got tub yaj coming this Friday. That's weird!!! Lovena are you sure he's not coming???? Well...I guess we should all have to wait and see what's up.

lovena

sarNie Hatchling
My husband asked the New Year Chairman and he told my husband that Tou Yang is not coming so I don't really know.

NKAUJHMOOB

sarNie Egg
Lovena, thanks for the info. I actually called asked them and they said that he's not coming. Maybe next time. That's too bad, I really wanna see him in person cause the way nws ua movie ua tau zoo saib heev.
Lovena, if next time your hubby's commitee is sponsoring again tell them to sponsor Somchai Yaj too...he's also a good actor thiab peb xav pom nws thiab.

rainie_vang

sarNie Juvenile
Hey, did you guys hear Tou Yang's 3rd album yet? I think it's pretty good...
I've seen some of his music video but not all of it, that's because i saw it
at KC LOL..well, i think i'ma go buy it at the new year so it'll be cheaper.

But if any of you guys already bought it, please share..thanks..

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
heeey, christmas is coming up but I keep getting my heart broken! not gonna see the guy at school for two whole weeks, not ever gonna see beam ever! and now tou yang's not coming?!?!?! OH PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS JUST YA'LLS DOING A CHRISTMAS FOOL JOKE! cause i really wanted to see him and was looking forward to this weekend at the dome but i guess I have no reason to go anymore...

NKAUJHMOOB

sarNie Egg
Oh really...he has another album out. I didn't know about it maybe I will check out at the new year. I like his voice but his songs some of them are pretty thaib teb, other than that I think he's good. I thought we all were going to see him for the first time but I guess not anymore... hopefully next year!!!

minankumo

sarNie Adult
Hi all I heard that Tub Yaj will be here on Friday for sure. But has anybody hear anything lately about him? I also heard that he's been dating this one girl from here and if he comes and they meet eachother, and like eachother than they will eventually get marry. I wonder who's that lucky girl!!! So just wanna let u all know that tub yaj will be here....if that's true from what I've been hearing.

i heard from my mom that tou yang is dating this one divorced lady that is around 22 or 23. she divorce her husband for him, because she was too crazy for tou yang. I also heard that she has 2 kids.

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
heeey, christmas is coming up but I keep getting my heart broken! not gonna see the guy at school for two whole weeks, not ever gonna see beam ever! and now tou yang's not coming?!?!?! OH PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS JUST YA'LLS DOING A CHRISTMAS FOOL JOKE! cause i really wanted to see him and was looking forward to this weekend at the dome but i guess I have no reason to go anymore...
DON'T GET SAD, GET GLAD! NOM PHAJ MADE IT!!! hehe...

Vwmvwm

sarNie Egg
I saw Tou's music video already. He look hott and his voice is very touching too but one thing I don't like about is that most of his songs would kind of sound the same. It kind of boring but he does look cute and looks like nws muaj kab (muscle) dua tuaj lawm. Makes him look even more hottie.

In the music video, Tou and Mabsua pair together more than any other girls, are they dating or what? Cause it seems to me that they kind of like each other.... Anyone think so? She is a pretty girl but I guess alot of girls will broke their heart if Tou and Mabsua really do dating. I will be one of them j/k.