Tub Yaj really is 6'2"

onceagain

sarNie Hatchling
LOL...if Tub Yaj is 6'2" then all the n'eks that play with him must be 5'9" or up!!! hahahaha... whatever!!!! What a joke.... I'm sure he's no more than 5'6"......
Yeah I agree to this comment. If Tub's like 6'2 then the n'eks with them are pretty tall too but from what I heard that people actually seen them is.....nah...the ain't that tall. The n'eks are you're usual petite hmong girls and Tub's you're usually height hmong guy.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
how ever the hell tall is tou yang, just be taller than me and we're A-O-K...he does seem tall though...and I would cry my ass off and chop of my legs if tou yang was shorter than me [which I doubt cause I'm only five three] cause I personally believe the guy needs to be taller than the girl-not to offend or say anything about anyone-
how ever old tou yang is...I'll always love him! god damn, like Mysty said, BRING HIM OVER! so we can examine ourselves!

mmm0403

sarNie Juvenile
The camera can make people tall or short. If Tou Yaj is really tall, the camera man can make the women tall. If you watch movies, the people are usually tall, but in reality, they are short. That's done by the camera. If Tou needs a tall woman, it's no problem, I think, the camera man can use the camera to make her tall.

xxGREENxx

sarNie Adult
he's pretty tall for a hmong boi...i heard he was tall but didn't know he was that tall

hlee

sarNie Egg
I have no idea how tall he is, but it doesn't matter because he's a good actor. So far, he's the only Hmong entertainer that has talent in terms of acting and singing. I'm glad that Hmong entertainment is improving.

mmm0403

sarNie Juvenile
In a way, I think Hmong actors are pretty good. You have to look at the facts that they never took any acting lessons. Most directors and producers probably are inexperienced too. A lot of actors are still shy, but I think they are getting better.

aangloer

sarNie Egg
Dear all haters and supporters of Tub Yaj,
I e-mailed Jame Vang, producer of Nplooj Siab Khaub Lig Cua/The Innocent Cyclone, and he said that the height he put up is an estimate. But if you ask me, Tub Yaj's gotta be pretty tall for the estimate of his height to be 6'2". and Jame has a new project called "5 million dollars" coming out this fall. Thanksgiving to be exact.

cecilia

Staff member
^and that's not even confirm yet.. they should really give the exact .. usually estimate is lie .. so yup ..

angelxtasy

sarNie Hatchling
WHao.. Tat be totally koolios if he's really 6'2
But oh well.. even if he's not he's still hawt so don't matter.
GO TUB !!! woot woot :) hahaha

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
6'2? no never maybe 5'8 or shorter thata more likely lol

vthoj8

sarNie Egg
during the interview he seem to be taller than his friend.. who played as villain but in the movie which i seen... he wasnt taller than his friend...

KangVang

sarNie Egg
We jammed together in Thailand for a few days. Sorry to say, but he's not 6'2"... not even close. He's about my height... maybe a little shorter. More like 5'5" or 5'6". He's skinny, so he looks tall.