Tub Yaj NeW mOviEs!!!

becki

sarNie Hatchling
here the cover...
it a great movie... it better then "nplooj siab khuag lig cia" :)

well anyways why chen got to die at the end of the movie.. that jsut s*#k...

becki

sarNie Hatchling
like i said tou yaj n the other actor n actresses haven't shown up in part 1 nor 2 juss his parents part....i barley watch it...i think its kinda borring...i only like the part where tou's bro leave n left tou yaj(as the lilo kid)...that was sad...the other parts r gay..
sue took off with his son which that little boy is tou and chen is crying and wants to follow them...

SuabCoobThoj

sarNie Egg
My mom was nice enough to get me a copy of the movie, and I thought it was good. Some scenes are stretched a bit too long though in my opinion. The actors and actresses are good, except the main actress of these first two parts, I thought seemed a bit older to be paired with Ntxhw. Otherwise, the movie is well worth the money. Will be waiting for rest of the parts to come out.

angelxtasy

sarNie Hatchling
The moviie is really good and interesting.
However.. i dn't seem to like the preview part to the 3rd one coming soon.
The part where tub yaj is crying to the skeleton of his dad... which was sue. O__o
I know they were creating an emotional scene, but it was kinda wierdd..
overall, i still wanna see what will happen next though haha.

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
The moviie is really good and interesting.
However.. i dn't seem to like the preview part to the 3rd one coming soon.
The part where tub yaj is crying to the skeleton of his dad... which was sue. O__o
I know they were creating an emotional scene, but it was kinda wierdd..
overall, i still wanna see what will happen next though haha.
off topic......OMG!...girl ur from NC too??.....COol!!.....NC roCK! B)

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
O__o I'm off topic?? I dn't see how, i'm just discussing the movie as well.
but yeah, i'm from nc.

nooooononoon....haha...im saying im off topic by saying that ur from NC.....hehe

dont get mix up! :p

mozemoua

sarNie Hatchling
I don't know if this is the same movie, but my sister called me last week and told me that Tou Yang's latest movie was a must see. She also said that she had to wait for part 3 to come out.. I am guessing this is the same movie?? well i'll give it a try since you raved that this is a good movie. My little sister don't ever say a hmong movie is good, unless it really is, so I guess I'll really have to trust you two on this one! Thanks.. Guess I'll have to go steal it from her than!!

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
I don't know if this is the same movie, but my sister called me last week and told me that Tou Yang's latest movie was a must see. She also said that she had to wait for part 3 to come out.. I am guessing this is the same movie?? well i'll give it a try since you raved that this is a good movie. My little sister don't ever say a hmong movie is good, unless it really is, so I guess I'll really have to trust you two on this one! Thanks.. Guess I'll have to go steal it from her than!!
hehe....me too...i dont say its a good movie unless it really is.....and yeah, not a lot of hmong movies are good!......so u should really try this movie... B)

mozemoua

sarNie Hatchling
hehe....me too...i dont say its a good movie unless it really is.....and yeah, not a lot of hmong movies are good!......so u should really try this movie... B)
Alright.. I'll call my younger sister and tell her to give it to my parents if they come down this weekend. I do want to see it since both of you guys stated that its good. I don't watch too many Hmong movies cos i find them wasteful.. ahaha. Well actually i always end up watching them for a good laugh.. I know alot of Hmong movies are not good, but somehow they are addicting cos they are too funny!

yangkub

sarNie Egg
Hello everyone,

(Trailer:) http://www.vimeo.com/kubjuab

Here is more information about the movie (HLUB TSHAJ TXOJ SIAB-Beyond the Love Live) releasing this summer of 2008 by Modern Jungle Art Studio and Directed and Created Paul Hu Van of last year hit movie "The Mission Possible" and the year before "The Innocent Cyclone". For pre-order info, contact

Modern Jungle Studio (Paul Hu Van )
651-766-7420 or
651-500-3605 or
JAMEMEENG@comcast.net

More information:
(Movie:) http://www.hmongempire.com/index.php?op ... etail&id=7
(Trailer:) http://www.vimeo.com/kubjuab

BawgKub - Kubjuab Studios

Hmm... Its not Tou Yang... :huh: Its his brother in this movie... I was like... hmm... I just watched the long preview and yeah its not Tou. Butta his brother is starting to look like him. lol... Still cute for a hmong guy. ^_^

EDIT: lol! :lol: I guess I didnt see Tou Yang in the rest of the trailer. keke... Does he play a major role in this movie. If so I my aunt would love to buy it. She's a hard core Tou Yang fan. And to top it off... Tou Yang married Ntxawm Lis or so I was told. And she is related to her family. haha... lol... wat a small world isnt it...