Tub Yaj Music Video Vol. 1

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
has anyone seen his newest mv? I really want the song where he sings a duet with a girl. I don't know what the title is called, but it's a very nice song.. in the mv.. something about her being poor/orphaned and he sings that he will love her forever.

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
oh really, so i will fix it again so thank for telling me

so here come the link again

Hlub Tuag Nthi (Reupload)
thank you for reupload but this will be the first and last time i request music video cuz when i burn them into dvd and after finishing download them i turn them on my tv....it was kinda glary and little bit shaking...it does not look like the original one...if i turn it on someday then people will know dat i juz got it from the cheat cheat software....

leek18

sarNie Adult
I got 2 dvd ripper programs, Tub yaj Music Video was ripped by Simple DivX. If you want this software you can find them at the Office Topic or you can use one of the software that i put right here, this one is very fast and you should try it.

ImTOO DVD Ripper Platinum v4.0

Name: www.serials.ws
Serial: YBQQNKN5PL3PY2ZXZI7PF5F2-0D78-02BB-8E09
Download DVD Ripper

how come ur movie files r so big? what prog did u use to rip the dvd?

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
I got 2 dvd ripper programs, Tub yaj Music Video was ripped by Simple DivX. If you want this software you can find them at the Office Topic or you can use one of the software that i put right here, this one is very fast and you should try it.

Download DVD Ripper
how do you use the ripper? I mean once I ripped it, it says completed,but then what next? can you help. very confused. thanks in advance.

leek18

sarNie Adult
this ripper is really easy well i will tell you: once it completed then that's it and make sure you change the DESTINATIONS to your documents because it will save to your Documents, also make sure you change the Zoom to FULL. If you want to rip just one chapters from some music video then click the thing that say show chapters, the one near at the Title Button well this is it and it not hard at all so again once completed that's it and it was all done.

how do you use the ripper? I mean once I ripped it, it says completed,but then what next? can you help. very confused. thanks in advance.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult

Download DVD Ripper
yea..i use simpleDIVx to rip my dvds...but the mvs that i rip n separate are way smaller than urs......what prog do u use to separate ur mvs??? cuz its kinda messed up...i dont think ur mvs' voice n lyrics match each other.....