tub yaj and chen vaj's has a new movie

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
hey thank for telling us well tub yaj look old now and it seem like he's a marry dude now. isn't the main girl is "Ci Nra Muas" the one that sing with Tsawb Yaj I think she pretty and she can act

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
seems like Tub Yaj puv puv tuaj lawm....
and I am so sick of Chen's black leather-lookin' jackets.

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
of course i am also so sick of chen black leather jacket. he also wore that jacket during fresno new year too oh my god he got that jacket with him everywhere. also he too old now!!!!!!!!!! and he need to start a life now and stop acting so young. I don't really like chen at all and i really hate him a lot.

seems like Tub Yaj puv puv tuaj lawm....
and I am so sick of Chen's black leather-lookin' jackets.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I'm just tired of seeing the same title over and over. It does look like Tub Yaj tau zoo lawm, he got some meat on him, but it could just be that the camera adds 10 pounds. Isn't this Tub and Chen's second movie together? Why did they put the guy side by side, my first thought was that this is a gay movie, I have nothing against it.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
I'm just tired of seeing the same title over and over. It does look like Tub Yaj tau zoo lawm, he got some meat on him, but it could just be that the camera adds 10 pounds. Isn't this Tub and Chen's second movie together? Why did they put the guy side by side, my first thought was that this is a gay movie, I have nothing against it.
really though..
if this is the movie cover... they need to re-design it...
ahah...
two guys side by side for a movie?
seems gay.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
yeah it is true...he is puv puv..
CAUSE BAO'S FEEDING HIM WITH HER LOVE!!!! hehe
he looks sooooo good in his new mv with his bro, son a b.'s put him on the cover but he only sang two songs, gosh GET HIM HIS OWN GOD DAMN CD!!!!
anyways, sorry, got side tracked there

I'm excited for his new movie although I didn't even finish the cyclone one and barely made it with the one with ntxawm...but that only means more posters adn covers and pictures for me to drool over...but I don't like chen AT ALL!!! sorry to his fans, I don't like that guy and he should not but put with tou, not saying tou's all that great but I just don't want to see chen, he's awkward...
but I love tou

becki

sarNie Hatchling
CAUSE BAO'S FEEDING HIM WITH HER LOVE!!!! hehe
he looks sooooo good in his new mv with his bro, son a b.'s put him on the cover but he only sang two songs, gosh GET HIM HIS OWN GOD DAMN CD!!!!
anyways, sorry, got side tracked there

I'm excited for his new movie although I didn't even finish the cyclone one and barely made it with the one with ntxawm...but that only means more posters adn covers and pictures for me to drool over...but I don't like chen AT ALL!!! sorry to his fans, I don't like that guy and he should not but put with tou, not saying tou's all that great but I just don't want to see chen, he's awkward...
but I love tou
hey bao live in sac right....??? her last name is her right....??? she tou girl right..? cause i heard that he has a girl in sac... forgot her name but her last is "her"... well sorry if i got the worry person....

mly

sarNie Hatchling
Sorri Tub Yaj's fan, not a big fan of him and definately not a big fan of Chen.

candi

sarNie Juvenile
Too many pictures on that poster. It doesnt look appealing. One picture of each of them is fine!

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
who's bao????...

hey bao live in sac right....??? her last name is her right....??? she tou girl right..? cause i heard that he has a girl in sac... forgot her name but her last is "her"... well sorry if i got the worry person....

HAHA! you guys crack me up...I'm Bao, and it's Bao Lee and no I'm not tou's girl from sac, I wish I was, and I'm more upset now that the girl in sac, if the story is true, her name is bao too...I don't know but my step mom's friends at work said their relative's daughter who is a Her ordered tou...so now I'm reading you comment and I'm thinking, is it true he's getting married to someone from the U.S.?
and I wrote "BAO's feeding him with HER love" cause I talk in third person sometimes, I'm trying to get out of the habbit of talking to third person cause people at school tells me it makes me sound selfish, which I don't understand, but anyways...

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
why do people want to marry tub yaj so much?
answer this:
does that person really love him? or is it only because she thinks he's cute and "famous"?
i'm pretty sure that he will only use that girl to get here into the US and then ditch her ass..
he's so conceited..
i heard that he's a gold digger...
even when he meets people for the first time..
he will ask them how much money they make and what they work for...
BUT!
i also heard that he is not allowed to come to the US...
because he's tried several times and he's been denied all the times he has tried
who wants to marry him? better save up for air fare... pack your belongings and go marry him
lol.

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
I could care less... Because that means more slots for new actors to make money and new movies for us to watch.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
HAHA! you guys crack me up...I'm Bao, and it's Bao Lee and no I'm not tou's girl from sac, I wish I was, and I'm more upset now that the girl in sac, if the story is true, her name is bao too...I don't know but my step mom's friends at work said their relative's daughter who is a Her ordered tou...so now I'm reading you comment and I'm thinking, is it true he's getting married to someone from the U.S.?
and I wrote "BAO's feeding him with HER love" cause I talk in third person sometimes, I'm trying to get out of the habbit of talking to third person cause people at school tells me it makes me sound selfish, which I don't understand, but anyways...

i new it...cause i think u mention once that u talk to him or somthing like that but yeah...people might like him cause he's handsome but i don't like him cause his adittute...so concitive..