tub neeg ntxim hlub part 1 & 2

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
have you seen it??? i saw it already...it was pretty okay..but if the hater seems to have issues here then...shut up and zip your mouth...let the kindness apply....lol...

neena

sarNie Adult
Wait...i have the same movie called that and the same ppl but its on by HMONG WORLD PROMOTIONS i Believe and the cover is different. its only part one that i have, i haven't seen part two yet...hm... but is this one under a different production comp? i'm confused...

mai92

sarNie Adult
oh yea....i saw part two already...they have this new girl in the movie..
i think part 2 is better than part 1..

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
Wait...i have the same movie called that and the same ppl but its on by HMONG WORLD PROMOTIONS i Believe and the cover is different. its only part one that i have, i haven't seen part two yet...hm... but is this one under a different production comp? i'm confused...
ey! that's just the same one...the one i put it here is part 2...and yes, it's still in hmong production...

alcheng

sarNie Egg
HELLO...EVERYONE!!...IF YOU GUYS ARE WONDERING WHEN IS PART 3 TO "TUS NEEG NTXIM HLUB" IS GOING TO BE OUT!??...IT WOULD BE OUT DURING SACRAMENTO NEW YEAR 08', THE ONE DURI7NG THANKSGIVING BREAK!...THERE WOULD BE NOT ONLY PART 3 BUT THERE WOULD BE PART 4 ALSO...PART 4 IS THE ENDING TO IT...BOTH PARTS 3&4 WOULD HAVE DIFFRENET COVERS....WELL YEAH HOPEFULLY YA LIKE IT WHEN IT COMES OUT!...

-ALCHENG VANG

TO ORDER CONTACT:HMONG PRODUCTIONS
P.O BOX 7909
FRESNO, CA 93747

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
HELLO...EVERYONE!!...IF YOU GUYS ARE WONDERING WHEN IS PART 3 TO "TUS NEEG NTXIM HLUB" IS GOING TO BE OUT!??...IT WOULD BE OUT DURING SACRAMENTO NEW YEAR 08', THE ONE DURI7NG THANKSGIVING BREAK!...THERE WOULD BE NOT ONLY PART 3 BUT THERE WOULD BE PART 4 ALSO...PART 4 IS THE ENDING TO IT...BOTH PARTS 3&4 WOULD HAVE DIFFRENET COVERS....WELL YEAH HOPEFULLY YA LIKE IT WHEN IT COMES OUT!...

-ALCHENG VANG

TO ORDER CONTACT:HMONG PRODUCTIONS
P.O BOX 7909
FRESNO, CA 93747
ok thanks! but who is this?????? how did you know so much about it???? anyways, your name is so similiar to me...huh...

innoncent_mei

sarNie Juvenile
I saw the all the four parts already...i thought the movie was okay, but the guy who play as moua cheng...(i think that how u say it) he is cute...but damn he a vang... :( heheheh

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
i don't like that actor/singer who is always with nkauj cuab tsheej or whatever... he just gets on my nerves.. can't she play roles with better guys..?

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
my favorite character of the whole entire movie was muaj tsheej! he's such a faithful lover. he was willing to throw everything away. his fortune, his wealth, just for paj laim. and throughout the whole entire time, he still loved her even after she got married, got a kid, he still wait for her. really loyal. har har har har. i like that song that that new girl and him sang. it was cute

Mae

sarNie Adult
Nkauj Cua Tsheej I think she looks beautiful in modern clothes, such as jeans and a nice top... She was so beautiful in part 2 of the movie with Sony Vang. But, I kinda want to see this new one too...

miss_aom_phiyada

sarNie Adult
my sister bought all the part..............but i haven't watch it..............b/c the Chinese one is boring...............but i saw a little scene of each.........Mauj Tseeb and Nkauj Cua Tsheej are really cute couples.............even though i'm not a fan of her song............i still like her............she adorable...........

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
sorry to be hatin here but i thought this movie could have been waaayyyy better with better actors. i mean i just cant get over a scene n the movie where i think it was part 3 or 4 that muab tseem thought paj lai died or drown herself and he went to a little river or stream and threw a book n there for paj lai to read, but when he saw her across on the other side he was just like "oh paj lai i thought u drowned and died already why r u still there n pregnant?" it was sooooooo fake and un believable. its like dude werent u just sad and missing her a moment ago? why arent u running up to her or swimming across the river to the woman that u supposingly hella love? yea i jus thought that the acting was really bad n it could have been cut to only a 1 or 2 part movie and plus i thought paj lai's husband was stupid n annoying. well that was my opinion sorry if i offended anybody