Tsw Qab Thoj's new album

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
Haha, I couldn't help but laugh when the English part came in.
The English part really made the song funny. But I think her
English is okay for Hmong Nplog. More previews on youtube.

tshavntuj

sarNie Egg
Haha, I couldn't help but laugh when the English part came in.
The English part really made the song funny. But I think her
English is okay for Hmong Nplog. More previews on youtube.

I PERSONAL DON'T LIKE HER NEW ALBUM DUE TO THE FACT THAT SHE JUST TOOK OLD SONG AND CHANGED WORDS TO HERS.. SUCKS.. AND KIND OF STUPID BECAUSE WHEN YOU ARE A SINGER DOING THIS IS NOT COOL AND GOOD.. BUT I GUESS THIS IS HMONG'S ARTIST.. SHE'S NOT THE FIRST ONE, TOO..

BUT OVERALL, HER NEW ALBUM IS NOT GOOD AS I THOUGH.. TO ME IT'S JUST ANOTHER COPIED IMAGED OF DUAB CI THOJ..

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
I PERSONAL DON'T LIKE HER NEW ALBUM DUE TO THE FACT THAT SHE JUST TOOK OLD SONG AND CHANGED WORDS TO HERS.. SUCKS.. AND KIND OF STUPID BECAUSE WHEN YOU ARE A SINGER DOING THIS IS NOT COOL AND GOOD.. BUT I GUESS THIS IS HMONG'S ARTIST.. SHE'S NOT THE FIRST ONE, TOO..

BUT OVERALL, HER NEW ALBUM IS NOT GOOD AS I THOUGH.. TO ME IT'S JUST ANOTHER COPIED IMAGED OF DUAB CI THOJ..
It's not her choice of which songs she gets to sing. The producer or whoever picks the songs for her so it's not her fault. I personally don't really like this style but since she's the one singing it, it's kind of better. I'd prefer more modernized songs for her. She's good at singing these type of songs but I'd rather hear her singing a variety of songs.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
>.< oh my.. she's not little anymore, plz dunt give her these kinds of song. i hope she sing more decent song n the future, they always give her oggie song to sing 2.

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
>.< oh my.. she's not little anymore, plz dunt give her these kinds of song. i hope she sing more decent song n the future, they always give her oggie song to sing 2.
I think it's okay if she sings og songs as long as they give her a variety of songs to sing. But she has been singing a lot of sad songs lately. Here's a happier song if you want but I find it kind of corny.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3n1UaZNjoQ