Tsis yog Laib

miss_aom_phiyada

sarNie Adult
I bought this movie for $18 and think that it okay. The main actor look cute and handsome....better than the one hie did with Hnub Lis....

onceagain

sarNie Hatchling
I thought this movie was a lot better than some I've seen out there. The pa'ke did a better job in this one then Av Luaj Quav Tiam 2 and he looked way hotter.

However some of the actors/actress we'rent that great. But there were some that were pretty good a their role. Like Eb's mom...she can really act in this movie and this is probably one of her best movie she did. I love the part where she totally bitch out the na'ke mom when she came over and when Eb wanted to get married but his dad didn't approve of it.

Also the guy that played Xab (I think his name is Tsab in real life) that dude can act too. He did a excellent job for his role in this movie. Play it very well. I love the part where he was yelling at his mother in law and when he and Eb confronted each other at the na'ke house.

The poj liab known in the movie as Cua sure can act too. Though I wished they had cast more of her. She did a great job at bitching out the girlfriend when she saw the na'ke with Eb.

This movie has it's good and bad. All movie does. I believe that if they had cast a different na'ke this movie would be a lot better.

Overall not a bad movie. Story is very different than the ones out there and you don't get to see the same o same o thing over and over.

onceagain

sarNie Hatchling
does anyone know or have the song that they play like over and over again in this movie??
What song are you talking about. I think there was like two or three songs in that movie. I really like the one where Xab was thinking of her when drinking the pepsi. I think that one is from Eightti. And for the other it might be from 5 n Tears because credits for the song was given to Eightti and 5 n Tears.

Good luck in finding whose the artist.

onceagain

sarNie Hatchling
okies i bought the movie and watched it... here's my critics

Good points
- different storyline from other movie, phab ej is a handsome devil lol, funny telephone scene, and drunk w/ pepsi scene, mothers acts good sometimes

Bad Points bad acting, lacks chemistry between actor/ess. i don't buy that they are in love, N' ej just okay looking w/ a weird voice, cast don't have much to say, only a lot of staring into space and there's too much shyness. scenes doesn't flow smoothly and was badly develop like they were rushing the movie to end. i got bored of it. it didn't catch my attention and hold like KCKT. this isn't the best movie from link pictures.... maybe because xab thoj didn't help them in it....

i'll give it e 3/5 in hmong standards.... however is i was to rank it on the standards of the amer/thai/korean/chin/etc... it wouldn't make the chart.

sorry if i offend anyone... remeber this is just my opinion.... i bought it for $25 and i don't think it's worth it. i would just b a movie were i wanna see it but i wouldn't wanna buy it. (lol but i already bought it.)
I think the na'ke is not a good match for the pa'ke. I don't know if Xab would of made a big difference. I know he's pretty popular now and I like him a lot but I don't like all of his movie he does. He may be a great actor but if the storyline sucks he doesn't wow me either.

Have you seen his movie that just came out this November called Nyias Muaj Nyiag Pheem...Xab did not even played a powerful role in there. It was like he was just thrown int the movie so the movie could be sold. This was a Xab Thoj movie and I was expecting more from him than what he delivered.

babe_girl

sarNie Adult
i was disappointed in this movie. i thought it would be good, but then i borrow it from a friend and couldn't finish it.