Tsis Txawj Hlub

mrshejunxiang

sarNie Hatchling
So anyone got Xab Thoj's new movie over the J4 tourney? Or have anyone seen his new movie?

I have to say...
I am pretty disappointed and I'm sad to say that I wish I hadn't gotten the movie.
I mean, I love Xab and I love supporting him but his movies are the same over and over again.
You can guess this one too. It start out with Xab and Txhiab already married with one girl and other one on the way, but he's always out doing some chicken fighting and drinking, hanging out with friends and tham hluas nkauj all the time. They argue and fight and he never understands nor helps out around the house. Xab get's played for money by this girl, Txhiab then leaves to her parents place and he later comes to take her back, which she refuse to but on the inside she's dying to go back with Xab. In the end, xab does get Txhiab to come back and they love each other...
:(
I thought it was going to be a whole different storyline, but I guess, Xab will always use that plot.
The only interesting thing in there was TSOM XYOOJ who guest appear in there for like ten minutes or so...
I thought he was pretty cute ;)

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
So anyone got Xab Thoj's new movie over the J4 tourney? Or have anyone seen his new movie?

I have to say...
I am pretty disappointed and I'm sad to say that I wish I hadn't gotten the movie.
I mean, I love Xab and I love supporting him but his movies are the same over and over again.
You can guess this one too. It start out with Xab and Txhiab already married with one girl and other one on the way, but he's always out doing some chicken fighting and drinking, hanging out with friends and tham hluas nkauj all the time. They argue and fight and he never understands nor helps out around the house. Xab get's played for money by this girl, Txhiab then leaves to her parents place and he later comes to take her back, which she refuse to but on the inside she's dying to go back with Xab. In the end, xab does get Txhiab to come back and they love each other...
:(
I thought it was going to be a whole different storyline, but I guess, Xab will always use that plot.
The only interesting thing in there was TSOM XYOOJ who guest appear in there for like ten minutes or so...
I thought he was pretty cute ;)
Lmao. Someone needs to tell him to stop using that same plot. What did Tsom Xyooj's role do?

hlubdrama

sarNie Egg
Lmao. Someone needs to tell him to stop using that same plot. What did Tsom Xyooj's role do?
he's there to visit xab cause he came fr laos and wants xab to take him to see some lady..
i though he would be in some parts too but not as what i expected..
did anyone got tsom xyooj new movie with maiv xis the title is cia ua ib zaj dab neej something like that idk the title clearly..

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
he's there to visit xab cause he came fr laos and wants xab to take him to see some lady..
did anyone got tsom xyooj new movie with maiv xis the title is cia ua ib zaj dab neej something like that idk the title clearly..
Oh. Pshh, such a lame part for Tsom. Cia Ua Dab Neeg? I haven't
seen it/gotten it yet. No $$ so no movie. Some people say that
it's good. I think the storyline is pretty similar to Vim Tsawg
Ib Lo Lus starring Luj Yaj, Cua Yaj, Tshaus Hawj, and Ntxawm Hawj.

hlubdrama

sarNie Egg
Oh. Pshh, such a lame part for Tsom. Cia Ua Dab Neeg? I haven't
seen it/gotten it yet. No $$ so no movie. Some people say that
it's good. I think the storyline is pretty similar to Vim Tsawg
Ib Lo Lus starring Luj Yaj, Cua Yaj, Tshaus Hawj, and Ntxawm Hawj.
oh yea for really i think so cause i saw a preview of tsom mv..of them acting like they're old..so n then singing...i really wants to watch it like 3 parts..i almost bought but then i didn't..i regret most of his movies are good so far..plus all his music too..

*where do u live? in mn..
i lived mn but 3 hrs away fr the twin cities..country side..

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
oh yea for really i think so cause i saw a preview of tsom mv..of them acting like they're old..so n then singing...i really wants to watch it like 3 parts..i almost bought but then i didn't..i regret most of his movies are good so far..plus all his music too..

*where do u live? in mn..
i lived mn but 3 hrs away fr the twin cities..country side..
I think Tsom is a good singer but not one of my fav. Maybe my
fav for his voice but in terms of looks, acting skills etc,
maybe not. Although, his movies are pretty good. How come you
didn't buy the movie?

hlubdrama

sarNie Egg
I think Tsom is a good singer but not one of my fav. Maybe my
fav for his voice but in terms of looks, acting skills etc,
maybe not. Although, his movies are pretty good. How come you
didn't buy the movie?
i don't know. sometime i'm too picky n later on regret not buying.
i'll buy at the hmong market.. i guess but i don't know when.
i hate long hr driving..

Aria

sarNie Hatchling
imo, cia ua dab neeg wasn't good. i liked his previous movies but this one made me fall asleep. maybe it's just me lmao

cookielee

sarNie Egg

Cia Ua Dab Neeg,that movie SUCKS! waste of money buying it! bad acting and the storyline is not that great..