Tseem Tos Kev Hlub

lakorn

sarNie Hatchling
Sorry if i mispell 'Tseem Tos Kev Hlub'.

Does anyone have the songs Tseem tov kev hlub and the others (in Oil and Noon lakorn). I want the hmong songs. I very like all those hmong songs that was sing by the girl and the guy. Please upload if you have it.

Thanks in advance.
-----

This lakorn is so sad. I feel so sorry for Oil. He's so cute in this lakorn.

wonder

sarNie Egg
Yeah I agree it was such a sad movie but the songs were the best!!!! :baby-scene-pop-corn: :drool: Also if anyone have the song "15 xyoo" (also in the movie Tseem Tos Kev Hlub: starring Oil n Noon) I would appericate it if u can upload it. :spin:

thanx if anyone upload it!!! :yahoo:

wonder

sarNie Egg
Dang so far no one has this song? :lmao: I luv this song so much. Listen to the lyrics and you'll understand if it had happened to you and if you are doing what the song is saying also..

yeexiong01

sarNie Egg
i had the hmong song but it's the karoke from the thai ones...which they sing...so yeah...if that helps...but i don't know how to upload it..so sorry....

yerlee

sarNie Egg
Sorry if i mispell 'Tseem Tov Kev Hlub'.

Does anyone have the songs Tseem tov kev hlub and the others (in Oil and Noon lakorn). I want the hmong songs. I very like all those hmong songs that was sing by the girl and the guy. Please upload if you have it.

Thanks in advance.
-----

This lakorn is so sad. I feel so sorry for Oil. He's so cute in this lakorn.
[/quote/]
i have the music video. there's both thai and hmong in it. sorry i dont know how to upload it.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
i had the hmong song but it's the karoke from the thai ones...which they sing...so yeah...if that helps...but i don't know how to upload it..so sorry....

i really want the song n mv, so i'll teach u how to upload.

first, go to www.mediafire.com

second, create an account(left top corner)

third, once you have an account, log in

fourth, u shuld see a button saying, "browse" n clik it

fifth, search for the mv or song file on ur computer and once you've found it, clik open

sixth, after you find ur file and opened it onto the site, clik "upload to mediafire" and it'll upload asap

seventh, wait until its done uploading and then it'll give u a link to in order to download it.

finally, share the link with all of us..

HOPE THIS HELPS...

yeexiong01

sarNie Egg
i really want the song n mv, so i'll teach u how to upload.

first, go to www.mediafire.com

second, create an account(left top corner)

third, once you have an account, log in

fourth, u shuld see a button saying, "browse" n clik it

fifth, search for the mv or song file on ur computer and once you've found it, clik open

sixth, after you find ur file and opened it onto the site, clik "upload to mediafire" and it'll upload asap

seventh, wait until its done uploading and then it'll give u a link to in order to download it.

finally, share the link with all of us..

HOPE THIS HELPS...
THANKS..I'll try to do it later when i have the time...

mayo

sarNie Egg
i have the album and music videos.. it's all the thai version not the hmong version..... i got it from here in the thai section... i will upload when i have time too... maybe this weekend...

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
i have the album and music videos.. it's all the thai version not the hmong version..... i got it from here in the thai section... i will upload when i have time too... maybe this weekend...
well i have the thai ones.. i was jus lookin for the hmong ones