[True4You] Jao Wayha Series 1: Fang Nam Jarod Fah (6 Hanuman)

mistole09

sarNie Hatchling
I've just finished episode1 and was not impresse. Noon and Aum look blah together. Noon's acting wasn't the best because she was stiff. For Mai I don't know where to start. Sorry but she can not act SHM. Her eyes annoys me so much. It's like she's the naek instead. I'm not feeling episode 1 though. It's very slow. Hope next episode gets better.

AdeNike

sarNie Egg
x0unerthanlater said:
I wonder if he'll ever star for a Ch.7 lakorn. I'd like to see him with some of the Ch.7 actresses.

Well Noon used to be a Ch.7 actress, so it sorts of count lol

thatasiangirl

sarNie Hatchling
I think Noon looks a little weird in this lakorn because of her eyebrow..... I think it's too "on fleek". LOL! It would be better if they kept her eyebrow looking a little bit more natural.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Are all of them going to have 21 episodes? So long.
The cast all look beautiful. So much eye candy, both men and women.
I like Aum and Noon paired, they are a gorgeous couple! He is definitely wiring those lovey dovey eyes on her.
Tik's character is pretty fun. The trio of heroes have such a strong bond of friendship, their chemistry is not bad.
I'm interested in Mai's character, and I love the woman herself, but hopefully she steps up her performance in her and Tik's part. Maybe because it's her first time doing a role as a super serious professional woman, but she feels a little stiff on the screen.

sue317

sarNie Egg
omg the ending ... **cries** whhhhhhhhhhhhy .... grrr ... lol

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
omg the ending ... **cries** whhhhhhhhhhhhy .... grrr ... lol
I just saw updates about this part on IG and I don't like the ending like whyyyyy??? :(
Hopefully Andrew and Pancake, Tik and Mai won't have the same fate as Aum and Noon in this series.