[True4U] Secret Garden (Halo Productions): Ananda Everingham/Baifern Pimchanok

Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by Maricon, Nov 25, 2016.

1. Maricon

Maricon sarNie Oldmaid

2. whitedove

whitedove sarNie Adult

So Baifern has at least 2 lakorns to air next year, one with March on GMM/OneHD and now this one.

3. AdeNike

AdeNike sarNie Egg

Is this suppose to be a remake of Korean's Secret Garden?

4. Maricon

Maricon sarNie Oldmaid

Yes :)

5. Pooh4ever

Pooh4ever sarNie Adult

OMG! This is the remake of Secret Garden??? I don't know how I feel about this lol. Secret Garden is one of my favorite kdrama. Well for one, I like the pra'nang so that's good, but Hyun Bin and Ha Ji Won were amazing so it's going to be tough to top them.

When I saw Ananada in that sparkly suit, I was like that looks familiar :lol:

6. lani

lani sarNie Hatchling

Sorry i don't know how i feel too when i see Ananda as my Hyun bin lol but............

7. jeanie1

jeanie1 sarNie Adult

I can't wait to see Ananda and Baifern but what is Ananda's obsession with remaking Kdramas? This is his production company right?

8. whitedove

whitedove sarNie Adult

Lol True4U hasn't had a legit hit remaking foreign dramas since Full House. All of the foreign remake lakorns on True4U flopped with the exception of Playful Kiss that performed decently. I don't see this one turning the table around for True. Poor Baifern though if this one flops too (don't care about Ananda).

9. AdeNike

AdeNike sarNie Egg

Thanks for the confirmation.

Well if Ananda is part of the production crew, I think it might work out well. Full House, Kiss Me, and Autumn had good reviews.

10. Maricon

Maricon sarNie Oldmaid

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Filming photos :)

11. aiyaja

aiyaja sarNie OldFart

Baifern used to be my biggest bias ever but she hasn't impressed me at all in any of her follow up projects after the movie with Mario. Secret Garden is one of my most epic Korean dramas ever and I just don't see Baifern as Gil Ra Im.

12. spanky

spanky sarNie Oldmaid

I never care for her but she has sorta impress me in BH (though the lakorn was sloow) so I tried some of her other work. The movie w/mario was cute...she don't have much project sooo...

13. Maricon

Maricon sarNie Oldmaid

[​IMG]
    From baifern's IG a few days ago.
    It was already their last day of filming as said in her caption.

14. chalight

chalight sarNie Egg

no new updates for this drama??

15. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

E9A4EA2B-D40C-40D2-85A6-C01624CB2CD6.jpeg B098C009-861C-4388-BF6B-7DEDC94587E7.jpeg 9F89519B-19A4-416D-9822-3487298674A0.jpeg 0407EC14-C603-400A-8BF3-52DEFE459CA1.jpeg A6B7E379-7AE0-4FF3-AF21-E3A2E366A172.jpeg 6970660D-5816-468C-B17E-2B0594E0388B.jpeg
    Here are some updates on this lakorn. This thread has been dead for a while :risas3: But oh boy Ananda and Baifern are a cute and good looking couple!

HNA0 likes this.
  16. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

17. spanky

spanky sarNie Oldmaid

Full house remake was a decent hit...ppl seem to like it...too much shrieking for me

I tried watching the K version...lost interest. I'll diff. Try this 1

18. byebye

byebye sarNie Oldmaid

Full house wasn't bad...Aom and Mike were cute together. Her voice was off but you get used to it. Other than that most remakes were not that good

19. spanky

spanky sarNie Oldmaid

I couldn't get use to it lol.

I did watch them in kiss me and liked that 1 and she did less shrieking

20. 72701

72701 sarNie Adult

And she's kinda gonna be a dude in both lol.

Edit: Well, not the one with March, I think. There's one where she's gonna be transgender.