[True4U] My Girl (Halo Entertainment) : Esther Supreeleela / Pae Arak

standby

sarNie Egg
This lakorn isn't popular on any platform i haven't seen any clips or promotion from any thai account i follow even in weibo nothing ,i follow all the thai news in webio there wasn't any updates so i was surprised they said it did well in china but it was a flat lie, it was a terrible failure.
:pancarta:

:risas3::risas3::facepalm:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Ananda needs to give all these k dramas thing a rest for a bit. 0 is really 0. And that's enough to make him rethink his next move. Come on, there are gazillion novels out there. Get something that's a best seller and run with it.
Like 0 is total néant. On weather,temperature 0 is even colder than a minus one. No joke. That rating is an insult. True4u needs to make some changes about the productions they are airing. My peeve with actors like Pae is they were never really given secondary roles or any roles lesser than p'ek even when it has been obvious countless times they cannot deliver and are not willing to really improve. Indeed they know there will always be a stupid director somewhere willing to waste his/her hardwork on him. I am still baffled he got the lead roles in the remakes of "Oh my ghostess" and "In time with you"

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
The kdrama had an exceptional charming cast.

I don't find ester charming and can't get into her...something about her ...

I'm Whatever w/pae... but again...no appeal...

I still watch the k version ever winter
This is the voice. She was tolerable as 2nd in ch3 lakorn. Even I was happy when she got her 1st lead role until I heard her whinny annoying baby voice she was making in Leh ratree. Then I regretted my decision.

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
At least in my ghostness ...they have a better female cast.

I have not watched an ester lakorn as lead...sorta tried it and .....ya...

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Well if the production company haven't figured out it is Pae that isn't working by all means let them continue. I don't necessarily think he is good actor. Something about his face just turns me off. But yes, to get all these good remakes is amazingly puzzling.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I saw someone posted a picture of the ratings and it was like 0.1 rating. That’s how bad this remake it.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think his most successful remake is Full House which I thought was not bad. I actually enjoyed it than the original. I like the Ost to the original though but man all I thought they did was eat and yell at each other. And having to go back at watched it now it's pretty boring. Aom/Mike have chemistry in full house.

While I don't think Pae has chemistry with his n'eks so far.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I couldn't stand Aom whiny baby voice and they were more immature

I did like them in kiss me though....that did well

Princess hours was ok...but again whiny baby voice nk....I didn't fully finish it....awesome OST though

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Well if the production company haven't figured out it is Pae that isn't working by all means let them continue. I don't necessarily think he is good actor. Something about his face just turns me off. But yes, to get all these good remakes is amazingly puzzling.
Loyalty, connection and kissing the ass of the elders can save your spot for a very long time (Tle/New/Kelly/Pae/Peak etc...) and you can get landed loads of roles

sarNie Adult
It’s very upsetting and i know in every industry exists but in Thailand i see it more often.These guys get amazing role while other talented girl & boy get a second lead or nothing.
I just don't watch it unless the story's really good and unique which in most cases, it's not.

lani

sarNie Hatchling
omg seriously?? such a fail!
Yes I never saw the drama that gets 0.0 before like seriously.....when i started following the rating of this i saw 0.1 once then the following eps kept getting 0.0 until the last ep :facepalm: