[True4U] My Girl (Halo Entertainment) : Esther Supreeleela / Pae Arak

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Oh man...they reunion it! They make them soo annoying...

The thai remake nk are soo whiny baby voice...kiss me was ok

I loved the original...kdrama nk actress made her likeable and charming....ester falls flat...pk was so poise...

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I am still thrilled about the Pae Arak obsession of this channel. He is in the remake of "Oh My Ghostess" as well. I just can't for the life of me understand what they see on Pae. Pffff

dash

sarNie Hatchling
3 is good, 4 is great, 2 is okay for truehd but the rating 0.1 is bad for any channel.
I agree ! I am thinking 0.1 is too bad :confused12:. Keep wondering why the rating is so low because they claimed that it got the highest viewership rating in China :facepalm:

dash

sarNie Hatchling
3 is good, 4 is great, 2 is okay for truehd but the rating 0.1 is bad for any channel.
I am wondering about GMM tv as well . What is the criteria for good rating on that channel ??It seems like mokworanit newest Lakorn also only got 0.1 too :confused12:

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I am wondering about GMM tv as well . What is the criteria for good rating on that channel ??It seems like mokworanit newest Lakorn also only got 0.1 too :confused12:
GMM tv along with GMM 25 and with other channel like ch8, True4U, Workpoint that are not ch3 or ch7 have the same rating symptoms like S.J.M said. 0.1 to 0.5 is okay, 1.0 to 2.0 is good. 3 and up is super great. Since these channel are cables.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
0.1 is sure bad for any channel. No channel wants to have 0.1

dash

sarNie Hatchling
GMM tv along with GMM 25 and with other channel like ch8, True4U, Workpoint that are not ch3 or ch7 have the same rating symptoms like S.J.M said. 0.1 to 0.5 is okay, 1.0 to 2.0 is good. 3 and up is super great. Since these channel are cables.
Out of curiosity but I used to think that GMM25 used to broadcast their Lakorn in 0neHD as well . Did they have channel of their own now ?

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Who would watch Pae and Esther ? Who thought it was a good idea casting those two ? How many remakes and roles have to be ruined by Pae for those pds to stop casting him as P'ek for interesting characters like that ? Well done
Lol although I now don't mind him now....

Amanda remakes these that's why

spanky

sarNie OldFart
The kdrama had an exceptional charming cast.

I don't find ester charming and can't get into her...something about her ...

I'm Whatever w/pae... but again...no appeal...

I still watch the k version ever winter

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Ananda needs to give all these k dramas thing a rest for a bit. 0 is really 0. And that's enough to make him rethink his next move. Come on, there are gazillion novels out there. Get something that's a best seller and run with it.

Last edited: