[True4U] Lawless Lawyer (True CJ Creations): Lee Thanat / Namtan Tipnaree

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
^ GMMTV didn't give her lead role for next year. She's got another role in a BL (which frankly could go with any other actress in the camp as Namtan can deliver far bigger roles), but I look forward to her acting with Gun and Tor. She has "UMG" as lead role but Milk seems to be the focus in that one.

Glad she got a lead role outside GMMTV, but I wish she's given another chance to act in a lakorn say in One31 or even Channel 8.

Vico

sarNie Adult
Is it just me or Namtan seems to have done something to her face ? Her eyes and her mouth seem different, if I didn't know it was her, I wouldn't have recognized her

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Is it just me or Namtan seems to have done something to her face ? Her eyes and her mouth seem different, if I didn't know it was her, I wouldn't have recognized her
I follow her and her fan site, she looks the same to me. I'm not a crazy fangirl....but I'm a big fan of her.

Like any other actress....she goes to the clinque....the aesthetician use machines to maintain or enhance people's faces.

She post that on her IG and talks about it on her live

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
^ GMMTV didn't give her lead role for next year. She's got another role in a BL (which frankly could go with any other actress in the camp as Namtan can deliver far bigger roles), but I look forward to her acting with Gun and Tor. She has "UMG" as lead role but Milk seems to be the focus in that one.

Glad she got a lead role outside GMMTV, but I wish she's given another chance to act in a lakorn say in One31 or even Channel 8.
As far as my understanding trueID/tv is affiliated with gmmtv ans oneHD.

Yes...I was disappointed that they had her in another support for BL.....like why? Agreed....anyone can do it.

I don't mind her ensemble Cast of the Twilight. This is at least a character with substances.

As for UMG. I don't feel Milk is the focus nor main lead even though it seems so. It is Nanon and his progression that is the focus. The crew of namtarm and the friends will be the main focus and nanon character trauma of what happened when he was little and learning to move on.

I feel milk will enter at least 3rd episodes and shake up the group of friends.....along with the mysterious entities.

I enjoyed lawless lawyer (k version). Namtarn will kill it. It will be a good role and be on netflix (international). I have watched a few trueid series on it.

Ch8 is too namnao. Crappy storyline.

Yes for her on oneHd.....but I don't see that happening. They don't seem to use gmmtv actor...besides tor

I would love for Namtarn and Tor to do a thai Autumn concerto.....they both emote soo well