[True Vision] Full House

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Finished!!! Forced myself to finish it. I truly didn't want it to end because their scenes are just too cute. I think that is was captivated me, the plot.  Some scenes really implied explicit things, but it worked. I also liked that they didn't forget certain details. They went back to mention the RV that she wanted, the mango trees, etc. All those small things.  I also really like the final scene. The color is just right. Some Thai lakorns end either during the day or at night. But not at dusk. The lighting was awesome. The last episode...they both really shed tears. And I honestly cried during their bike scene.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
The last episode was perfect! I love it! I think they looked like a real couple. Their skinship happened so naturally and it was sweet. I still didn't like MIn's character. I don't think she fully made up for her faults. She's too spoiled and conniving. I would not want to know someone like her in my life. She still looked like she would steal Mike from Aom-Em if there was a possibility. I felt really bad for Guy though. He should have had a lady interest, but I guess that wasn't the point. If there was a man like him in real life, he wouldn't be heartbroken because realistically Aom-Em would have picked him. Mike and Aom are adorable and I hope they get more lakorns or movies together in the future.

dansaran

sarNie Egg
PhoneO_5 said:
Finished!!! Forced myself to finish it. I truly didn't want it to end because their scenes are just too cute. I think that is was captivated me, the plot.  Some scenes really implied explicit things, but it worked. I also liked that they didn't forget certain details. They went back to mention the RV that she wanted, the mango trees, etc. All those small things.  I also really like the final scene. The color is just right. Some Thai lakorns end either during the day or at night. But not at dusk. The lighting was awesome. The last episode...they both really shed tears. And I honestly cried during their bike scene.
I watched the whole thing and loved it. But where did they mention that she wanted an RV? And the mangos scene is it the scene where she wanted to grow trees, mangos and become a ghost and watch other people try to steal them. Is that the mango scene?

joyachan

sarNie Egg
finished.. finally.. :dance1: .
omg this lakorn recommended to watch.

PhoneO_5 said:

hahahaha... me too.. last night i forced myselft to finish it.. but I skiped some scene. maybe wanna watch it again.

i can't stop my laugh when they in korea.. ahaha.. funiest moment when aum am learn how to ride a bike and mike got a call from his manager.. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: .

x0unerthanlater said:
The last episode was perfect! I love it! I think they looked like a real couple. Their skinship happened so naturally and it was sweet. I still didn't like MIn's character. I don't think she fully made up for her faults. She's too spoiled and conniving. I would not want to know someone like her in my life. She still looked like she would steal Mike from Aom-Em if there was a possibility. I felt really bad for Guy though. He should have had a lady interest, but I guess that wasn't the point. If there was a man like him in real life, he wouldn't be heartbroken because realistically Aom-Em would have picked him. Mike and Aom are adorable and I hope they get more lakorns or movies together in the future.

ahaha... @x0unerthanlater yea... you right...  i hope so they will have other lakorn in the future. love them.. cute and sweet couple.