[True Vision] Full House

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I agree Mahalo! When she actually acts normal and not cute for the scene, I prefer that so much better. I liked Mike's acting in Rak Boon a lot, but for some reason he lacks a lot on his acting in this lakorn. Well, to me it seems like it. Hopefully it'll get better. :) So far it's good, decent. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
roselovesice said:
I agree Mahalo! When she actually acts normal and not cute for the scene, I prefer that so much better. I liked Mike's acting in Rak Boon a lot, but for some reason he lacks a lot on his acting in this lakorn. Well, to me it seems like it. Hopefully it'll get better. :) So far it's good, decent. 
I feel as though Bi-Rain also lacked in his acting for the Korean version. So Mike doesn't bother me as much in here. They both look girly too. Lol. But it's ok, they're both hot when they start dancing and singing   :spicy:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I enjoyed episode one, it was a good intro episode. And I highly enjoyed episode 2, mainly because of Utt. OMG! His character Guy is so charming and charismatic. So in love. Haven't fully watched episode 3 yet, but so far so good. It has potitental to be great and it seemed Halo Productions learned from remaking Coffee Prince & AIMH. They haven improved.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
preetam said:
Who is the man acting second male lead ? He is very charming here :)
That charming man's name is Utt. Ever since episode 2 I've been obsessed over him. If you want more of him check out CockTail's MV "What Love Is"

Btw I'm a little sad Guy wasn't in Ep 3 at all, but finally we meet Mintra in ep 3. Jane is so pretty, she was well casted! Btw I thought it was halrious when Mike went off on an tangent during the scene where Aom came into his room to ask for money. He was like " people think I'm an animal in the zoo, taking pictures of me...oh Mike you love to dance, show us your dance." LoL, that had nothing to do with what they were speaking about...crazy

picadrama

sarNie Egg
Currently recapping Full House @picadrama.wordpress.com: 

http://picadrama.wordpress.com/2014/01/20/full-house-%E0%B8%A7%E0%B8%B8%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%81-%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%81%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%95%E0%B9%87%E0%B8%A1%E0%B8%9A%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%99-episode-1/

The first episodes were kind of slow but still enjoyable. I hope to see more interaction between the two main characters but I guess that will truly happen once they move together. But seriously I have a bad case of second male lead syndrome!!! Guy is so adorable and so much nicer than Mike so far... 

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
I watched this drama and kept on feeling that this is a Korean drama. It must be because its originally from Korean dramas. Guy is very adorable in here he cancelled the meeting for Am. Mike acting is lacking in here but I hope to see more soon.

Coca

sarNie Adult
I never watch this drama in Korean version and now I really watch thai version , and surprise Full house this drama my country it play also I'm really happy I watch Thai version and Khmer Version also

dansaran

sarNie Egg
So in this version the girl that Aom lives with and who sells Aom's house is her sister or friend or cousin?

dansaran

sarNie Egg
Mahalo said:
It's her older sister. 

But if she is Aom's older sister why does she say this when she  was talking with pao in first ep in 25min, she said that
"Pao...that's Om-Am's house. are not you afraid that Am's dad ghost
would break your neck?" that means they didn't have the same father right?

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
dansaran said:
But if she is Aom's older sister why does she say this when she  was talking with pao in first ep in 25min, she said that
"Pao...that's Om-Am's house. are not you afraid that Am's dad ghost
would break your neck?" that means they didn't have the same father right?
I'm unsure of her family history. But maybe she considers her as an older sister because she doesn't have any other relatives after her father. There's a lot of errors within the story that puzzles me as well. Because in the Korean version, it was her friend.  But in here, it's her older sister; yet, the guy was referring to the house as if it wasn't both of theirs. And if you look at the pictures drawn on the wall in the back of the house, it's only of Om-Am's. So I don't think that's her full-blooded sister.  

dansaran

sarNie Egg
Mahalo said:
I'm unsure of her family history. But maybe she considers her as an older sister because she doesn't have any other relatives after her father. There's a lot of errors within the story that puzzles me as well. Because in the Korean version, it was her friend.  But in here, it's her older sister; yet, the guy was referring to the house as if it wasn't both of theirs. And if you look at the pictures drawn on the wall in the back of the house, it's only of Om-Am's. So I don't think that's her full-blooded sister.  
So could Aom be cousins with the girl that sells the house or just good friends?