[True Vision] Full House

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
The teaser looks okay-ish, but they are really cute together! Full House was never the greatest drama to begin with anyway lol
credit : AomSusharOfficialFC

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Hmmm. Idk. Lol. Gonna have to see how episode one goes for me to decide if it's any good. Teaser doesn't make me as excited as the other one.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
lovestar said:
Since Full House is airing on the 11th, does anyone know where to watch this online?
Thank you for the airing date! I was waiting for someone to update this thread. It's so dead. You can possibly find it on Youtube. Many lakorns can be found on Youtube as along as it's not from Channel 7. But if that doesn't work, use Google Chrome and watch it on Watchlakorn.in. Translate the Thai scripts and you should be able to find it there.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Watched episodes 1 & 2. It's ok. The background music makes it very boring though. I'm liking the whole Thai and English speaking mixture. I always get excited when Thai actors speak English because I've always wanted to know how they sound like in a language that I'm most familiar with. So far Mike and Utt sound pretty hot. Wonder how Jane sounds. As for Aom, idk. Seems like she's trying very hard to be cute. At times, she is cute, but sometimes she over does it. It's not exactly like the Korean version. Has some perks of its own. I'm going to see if it gets more interesting once they start to move in together before I decide to continue with this.  

Btw, is Mike from the U.S. or something? His English is very good. Love his deep manly voice.

Credit to True Vision YT

(Teaser 1)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Txyh69KM0qA

(Teaser 2)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aj7w61FeGEw

Credit to LoveAomSushar YT
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjDwjxE9NQo

Credit to UrMyTears YT

(Episode 1)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEj9UO54aHg       

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I agree with you. I'm not too fond of Aom but I'll try to suck it up. lol I believe Mike is not from the U.S. I know he did attend an International High School so I'm sure he learned his English there. :) 
This version is not the best, but it's okay so far. I'm waiting to see how it will turn out like later. It is definitely different from the Korean version in a sense. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
roselovesice said:
I agree with you. I'm not too fond of Aom but I'll try to suck it up. lol I believe Mike is not from the U.S. I know he did attend an International High School so I'm sure he learned his English there. :)
This version is not the best, but it's okay so far. I'm waiting to see how it will turn out like later. It is definitely different from the Korean version in a sense. 
He sounds like he grew up in America. Didn't know that an international school can prep you that well. 

cecilia

Staff member
^Yaya is not from the US but her English is excellent as well due to Inter school. 

ANyway, will give this lakorn a shot for MIKE and Utt too.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Well, most of the professors at International schools in TH are English professors. I only know this because I have a few friends from Thailand who had also attend international HS or the same HS as GolfMike. They're really good in their English even though they aren't from the US or even American/Asian-American. :) So the only way they can converse is through English and Thai but not fully. 

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
I loved the korean version and decided to give this a shot... i dont think i have seen a mike or aom lakorn before but im also looking forward to the supporting casts in jane and utt. I have only seen the first epi so far i must admit i did ff a bit to mike and mike&aom bits, aom is cute at times but i think i just have to get used to her. what sttod out is the plane seen when aom is like your famous arnt u .. she tries to figure it out comes up with golf mike and she goes ur golf .. haha wrong brother ...  BTW the OST is so far so good OH BABY I is good and a cute song esp the duet version. on the way to watch part 2 

RukTurMotJai

sarNie Hatchling
I've only watched the first episode and I think it's okay so far. Interesting because a lot of new faces to me. My favorite scene from episode one would definitely have to be the plane scene.
Will keep watching because I love romantic comedies! I also love Mike too  :lolyup:    

Also, does anyone know how often this airs? Fri, Sat, Sun?

When GolfMike debuted in the music industry, I remember I hated them. Then, when their lakorn "Ubat Ruk..." aired, I fell in love with them! Lol! They might be a little feminine looking but they've got talent. I think Mike is perfect for this role!
As for Aom, when I watched Yes or No, I liked her there so I hope this remake isn't going to be a flop. Plus, I'm not a fan of Korean dramas either but Full House really got my attention.
So, Full House Thai version, here I come!