[True] Coffee Prince (Nadao Bangkok)

jakjann

Jakjann
http://www.thaiwinds...17;ค-cof/
Thus remake will on air on True Vision Channel, only.
The producer of this remake is Mr. Yang Tringyot, he is usually a producer
for GTH company but he said this remake will not be a movie it will be a lakorn

I think starrings will be most new face or a lot of stars from RS company
But I pray tge role of the main girl coul be NooNa.

methinee

sarNie Juvenile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPY3lLDaKFs&feature=channel_video_title
According to this interview (starts at 14:45), there will be Mac and Tao from AF.

jakjann

Jakjann
So then I am sure that the nang ek will be the one from AF, too.
They chose AF singers for the leader role only because they are under
True Vision!? Mac doesn't look like handsome why the adults don't choose Wan AF , Tui or Boy.
Boy would be the best choise ever.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i think this might be a thai version of the korean one ...

@_@.. i don't know.. hmmm..

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i think this might be a thai version of the korean one ...

@_@.. i don't know.. hmmm..
I'm getting confuse and mix up at the moment, can somebody clarify is this a Thai version
or a remake of the Korean Movie? cos if it is then it shouldn't posted on this Thai
Lakorn Thread

fun

Expired Sarnie
There has been a Thai movie under the title Coffee Prince? Or do they mean it is an adaption of the KOrean version of Coffee Prince?

So this will be under Ch9? I don't know but they have not produce one decent lakorn although I have enjoyed a few of their works.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
There has been a Thai movie under the title Coffee Prince? Or do they mean it is an adaption of the KOrean version of Coffee Prince?

So this will be under Ch9? I don't know but they have not produce one decent lakorn although I have enjoyed a few of their works.
I hardly watches Ch9 beside I only got use to the 3 main channels

jakjann

Jakjann
I think it is a REMAKE of the korean version but it will be a difference story like what Mic AF has said on the interview. And this serie will on air only on TRUE VISION TVCHANNEL (a cabel TV)

jakjann

Jakjann
Praek is confirmed to Mac AF , just wait of the nang ek Role.

methinee

sarNie Juvenile
@jakjann Wan, tui, and boy are under ch3 for lakorns so i don't think they can be in here. and besides, they're looking for newbies/younger peeps which i prefer the older ones tho.
Here's the latest news/interview.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Mn58dsSe7c
Tao af8

Libra078

sarNie Juvenile
Interesting!! Can't wait!!! I was a super big fan of coffee prince hopefully the remake will be amazing, there better be comedy/drama/romantic!!!

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Photo from the opening....The cast doesn't look that good.

The cast is going to be all AF members.

Cr to: newsplus & snow_scorpio @ SPICY Forum

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
omg weird cast did the short hair is n'ek right she didnt look like young girl she look kinda old. sorry if this not a fan of them,but i can bare to just look i want to write something. :coverlaf: