True Blood

Liberty

sarNie Adult
The second season starts tomorrow, woohoo!
I don't have HBO but I watch it online. I've heard people talking about it but didn't think to watch it until a few nights ago.

Can't believe I went this long without watching this show!

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
Hey I've been watching this show since it first debuted last year...love it...love everything that has to do with the supernatural and vampires.

Toon

Man I'm so glad my comcast subscription comes with a year of free HBO, cause I don't know what I would do if I can't watch True Blood. And you know what's neat about this whole thing is, is that Stephen Moyer (Bill) and Anna Paquin (Sookie) are really dating off-screen.

Toon

Buffy was an awesome show. But I think True Blood is very graphic...so if you're not into the graphic stuff you wouldn't like it. But it definitely has its own charm.

chenling

sarNie Adult
The second season starts tomorrow, woohoo!
I don't have HBO but I watch it online. I've heard people talking about it but didn't think to watch it until a few nights ago.

Can't believe I went this long without watching this show!
OMG..its like CRACK!!! I went out a bought the first season, OMG!!! I'm from Louisiana, so the accents are WAY off but I can deal with it. I freakin love these characters. Now it is bloody and well there is a lot of nakedness but I love it!!!! Jason cracks me ass up, soo stupid !

sarN

sarNie Granny
guess what , i had officially became a fan of the show after my cousin convince me to watch the series last night . I had download the complete 1st season with 12 eps and right now i'm on eps 6 ! I don't have HBO as well only basic cable but it doesn't matter cuz i have to catch up first till i start the newer esp and then i'll d/l the newer one online ! And i don't even mind that the series is RATED R ^_^ if nothing else it's a plus . I'll start to upload the first 12 eps this week for those who want to start or miss an eps of season 1 . And i'll upload season 2 next week.

chenling

sarNie Adult
ha sarn...its such a great show, again the accents aren't right but there is just something about it! I bought the first season and have to catch the second season online because I also don't have HBO!!!! everyone should watch it but be warned it's major RRRR!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
lmao , i know right so rated r with Jason being a horndog and everything ! He such a jerk! I love the accent ! It make the series seen like a funnie red neck talking haha . I like Tara ! Even though she slept with Sam but at the same time secretly in love with dumb butt Jason ! She funnie plus her drama w/ her mom is sad . O' and Lattyfia haha a gay black man , u got to love that hahah.

chenling

sarNie Adult
Jason freakin' amuses the hell outta' me. He's such a whore and soo stupid! All the shit he gets into, great stuff. Tara is great, she really sees everything for what it is, I almost fell off the couch when her and Sam hooked up. Didn't see that coming but when it did, dang. Lafayette...ha...they even say his name wrong but how can you not love him.

sarN

sarNie Granny
I think Tara is great as well! She such a good friend and she care very much about Sookie and of course Jason haha, though it's kind of mess up that she slept with Sam 'knowing' he had feeling for her best friend but in a way i can see how these two can easily use se$ to comfort themselves because they have similar love crisis , secretly loving someone from afar and knowing it will never be return. Tara drama with her abusive/drunkard mom is such a pity ! I know Bill & Sookie relationship won't last :lol: come now now

chenling

sarNie Adult
Tara is the most grounded if you think about it. She's got the most sense! Her and her mom, soo sad but real. There are people like that. Jason just makes me laugh, Lafayette makes me smile, Eric makes me giggle and shake my head, dude is so much fun to watch. When he came down the stairs to "take out the trash" with his hair getting done..OMG..I was killing myself laughing. Sookie and Bill..that itself is another drama. Now his accent is good...the rest of em' not so much but still fun to watch!

Solita

sarNie Juvenile
After reading all your posts and hearing my friends talk about this show, I'm definitely going to start watching. I have the first season in my queue on Netflix. I'm pretty excited! I like Anna Paquin as an actress.

Liberty

sarNie Adult
haha I love Lafayette. I so need a friend like that.

People have been complaining that Bill is too much of a party pooper but I don't know, I kinda like him.
Eric is growing on me though. I kinda like Pam more than Eric, only because she has such a dry sense of humor. haha

I love the show but I don't find any of the guys sexually attractive.

Toon

I'm in love with the character "Eric Northman" :wub: :wub: :wub:

Sugarlya

sarNie Hatchling
I love the first and second season.
Eric, Bill, Eric, Bill :wub:
The story was strange but good I liked it !

The third is TOO MUCH for me. I stopped to follow this tv show since the first episode of season 3. Too bad, I would like to know the "end" (if there's one)