Votes: 0 0.0%
  • bee n

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ann t

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

no_identity13

sarNie Hatchling
not trying to star a fight or anything but.. i think pinky is the most beautiful and then its ann and noon.i think pinky is the most beautiful because she looks exotic.. you loook at her and its like wow...wat is she? noon is pretty but in real life i don't think she would really stand out. like here in america...if i didn't know anything about any of them...and i just saw noon walkin down the street i wouldn't think much. maybe i'd think she was cute but i wouldn't be amazed. if i saw pinky however, i think i'd be amazed. She doesn't really look real. After watching her recent lakorn with chakrit...i've confirmed her beauty. i mean..don't get me wrong..i do think noon is pretty just not beautiful. Ann is beautiful..but i don't think she looks exotic.. but..heeh ..this is just my opinion. beauty is in the eye of the beholder. so don't take anything i've said seriously...

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I have to say Pinky. Her skin is flawless.

Can we really say noon? true beauty? because she had a nose job (though it was because of an accident) can we really say true beauty.

Remember. beauty is within the eyes of the beholder.

Oil

sarNie Egg
nancyvang said:
I have to say Pinky. Her skin is flawless.

Can we really say noon? true beauty? because she had a nose job (though it was because of an accident) can we really say true beauty.

Remember. beauty is within the eyes of the beholder.
[post="86753"][/post]​
i never knew that noon had a nose job, i've alway wondered why her nose was different compared to the other thai actresses

patra

sarNie Egg
noon pretty and all but you can't really say she have true beauty, do to her nose job, i think true would go to anne, she just so pretty, and than kob she also pretty, but to bad she not on the list.

neung

sarNie Egg
where's KOB?
:p
Yeah where's Kob???
Well from your list I am assuming that it is noon woranuch.. so I'm going to vote for noon, hopefully it isn't another noon. Though Ann T. is very beautiful, but I like the pure look, not really into the mix look. Not saying noon is pure, but "looks" like it, espically when she is in traditional clothes, so beatiful. Still Ann T. looks good in boran clothing too..hmmm..

luvtik

sarNie Juvenile
i think that all those actresses up there are all pretty in their own special way but i voted for ann t. because she is old but still pretty.