Votes: 0 0.0%
  • bee n

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ann t

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

bxz88

sarNie Hatchling
Noon is the most beautiful on the poll... i'm a little disappointed though because the other girls aren't beautiful, so this poll is very easy to decide on who's the most beautiful.

none3

sarNie Hatchling
Well ,as for me,it would be in this order
01.noon
02.ann t
03.bee n
04.pinky

So,my vote would have to be Noon then Ann T
Noon is beautiful, but she doesn't have natural beauty. As for ann, her best features are that she's mix. Bee is great for her height and pinky is beautiful as well.

dhan9

sarNie Adult
Noon is the most beautiful lady that i ever seen, the more i look at her, the more beauty she is, that's what we call true beauty right?

not trying to star a fight or anything but.. i think pinky is the most beautiful and then its ann and noon.i think pinky is the most beautiful because she looks exotic.. you loook at her and its like wow...wat is she? noon is pretty but in real life i don't think she would really stand out. like here in america...if i didn't know anything about any of them...and i just saw noon walkin down the street i wouldn't think much. maybe i'd think she was cute but i wouldn't be amazed. if i saw pinky however, i think i'd be amazed. She doesn't really look real. After watching her recent lakorn with chakrit...i've confirmed her beauty. i mean..don't get me wrong..i do think noon is pretty just not beautiful. Ann is beautiful..but i don't think she looks exotic.. but..heeh ..this is just my opinion. beauty is in the eye of the beholder. so don't take anything i've said seriously...
I agree :) Pinky's eyes are stunning and like if you take her apart (let's not), her eyes are stunning (the prettiest yet), her figure is great (wow 171 cm is tall!), her nose is like a farang's (like pointed...in thai it's 'doong'), her mouth is like small and pretty (sexy too?), her face figure is like a curved (not pointed) triangle, and her eyebrows are dark and curved (a natural). It's just that all her features just stand-out big time. The bad thing is that Pinky's hair is like damaged (from photoshoots & stuff)

As for Noon, she's pretty, yes. However, if you take her apart (let's not either), her eyes are pretty but not stunning, her figure is ok but a little too skinny(not that tall for a n'eak though), she has a nose job (that doesn't count), her mouth is like small and pretty (also), her face figure is like a curved (not pointed) triangle, and her eyebrows you can't really see them. It's just that all her features just don't stand-out but if you put them together they're beautiful. And her hair is pretty and healthy.

Well...Ann is like pretty...JUST DON'T LIKE THE WAY SHE TALKS AND HER MOUTH. LOOKS TOO BIG (no offence). >_<

Bee Namthip is just plain jane...like Bee Matika. She's normal in my eyes!

Aum Patcharapa is like pretty...but her teeth are a little bit crooked. I mean like she's pretty but she (also) got a surgery. Her eyes are stunning though, and most people like her cause she's sexy and hot. Her nose is a little too big but put together pretty as well.

This is just my opinon people :) We all look at everyone differently...

Babyt

sarNie Elites
i would chose noon, but she isn't a natural beauty..too much surgery for her..i would say pinky

katia

sarNie Hatchling
i agree stardust, nong grace... Don't konw why noon is in this poll in the first place she isn'teven 'natural', what makes it worst is that she is winning too.... *sighs* I still think that PInky is hotter!!!! she's a stunner, so beautiful. I dare say that she is one of the hottest thai stars atm...

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber
who is bee n??

i think you should have make it more fairer...cos noon is beautiful in the chinese-thai way...while ann is pretty in the caucasion way...so it wouldnt be fair if you put them together....

but if EVERY angle...then noon