[True] Autumn in My Heart (True Vision)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Beau definitely isn't the nang ek. :)

You read my mind, ip.smilez. I can't picture anyone but Son and Vill. :p Maybe I'm so infatuated with Sao Noi.
Not to be mean but I hope she's not lol

Same here. Ahahaha ever since the first time I saw their ost mv for KLP, they won me over as Junsu and Eunsuh 555

Anticipating to see who else is casted.

lingda

sarNie Egg
I think tik is too old for SSH's role in Autumn .
and if SHK‘role is a newbie and has a very young face, wow, they are brother and sister? or Uncle and Niece?

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Ahh peuan! Kid teung na <3

I actually like Rodmay so that's fine with me. She doesn't have to be the n'ek though, as long as she happens to be in this project, I'll be happy for her

neena

sarNie Adult
i...hated this drama...i didn't like the concept of loving the person you grew up with as your sister. i mean yeah, they seperated when they were in middle school? but they grew up thinking they were actual blood related sister and brother. then they fall in love...i just didn't like that...it made sense that she died in a way, they weren't meant to be. anyway, i loved winter love story, the music, story, everything about winter love but not this one. this one seemed more famous in thailand though, i thought that. ananda is producing? interesting, he's been producing more then acting lately.

Joy

sarNie Hatchling
I think tik is too old for SSH's role in Autumn .
and if SHK&lsquo;role is a newbie and has a very young face, wow, they are brother and sister? or Uncle and Niece?
got the summary from http://myac.asia

MYAC.ASIA

Yoon Joon-suh and Yoon Eun-suh grew up as siblings but Eun-suh was in fact from a different family as there was a mixed up at the hospital where she was born. The switch came to light when Eun-suh was involved in a car accident and it was discovered that her blood type was different from her parents. Eun-suh&rsquo;s life took a complete turn when the 2 girls were returned to their respective families. Soon after, the Yoon family left for the States and Eun-suh was left living in sordid condition with her real family in Korea. Years after, Joon-suh returned to Korea and by chance the two former siblings were reunited.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Apparently, Ananda hasn't decided on who would play Wonbin's role yet but he's taking suggestions from the fans on IG.

TikKenAnnLakornFan

sarNie Juvenile
i...hated this drama...i didn't like the concept of loving the person you grew up with as your sister. i mean yeah, they seperated when they were in middle school? but they grew up thinking they were actual blood related sister and brother. then they fall in love...i just didn't like that...it made sense that she died in a way, they weren't meant to be. anyway, i loved winter love story, the music, story, everything about winter love but not this one. this one seemed more famous in thailand though, i thought that. ananda is producing? interesting, he's been producing more then acting lately.
Agree. I didn't like the drama. It was sad, but just not my taste.

fun

Expired Sarnie
"Except, like the giant pink elephant in the room, the writer decided to allude to this romantic development even before the big mix-up reveal, i.e. guy adores girl even believing she is his blood sister. You can argue all you want that this was never explicit, but I am not deaf, dumb, and blind. It was as clear as day guy adored his sister a tad toooo much for comfort, and girl liked guy a lot as well.

But in Seasons drama-land, this is all good. Because they are NOT brother-sister, you see. Their feelings, however theoretically icky, are given the green light to flourish for the ten-odd years the guy and girl are separated across an ocean deep. A quick time jump later, the aforementioned years have passed and the girl is now working as a maid at a hotel."

Credit to Koalasplayground

LOL my thoughts exactly. Thinking about it, it does feel icky but I commend it for giving me tears. My gma hates this drama lol she thinks it is taboo. Which in a sense you can say it is haha

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
Love love this drama! Most importantly, SSH!!!

Can't wait to see who's going to be the female lead opposite Tik!

Asy

sarNie Immature
It's for True Vision ja. The same channel that broadcasted the Thai version of Coffee Prince.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
wow. the thai industry just ran out of story to produce. SMH. I guess it is now the period of remaking kdramas for everyone, if the actors are good, then it'll be a good re-make but if it's not, it'll totally ruin the old one for me.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Uh. I hated Autumn In My Heart, although I do love the OST, so I don't think Tik being in here will do anything...to me at least.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Yeah...the storyline was not the greatest, but it left a huge impact on me. Probably because it's one of the first k dramas that I watched. I feel in love with Won Bin's character as well and I thought SHK was so beautiful.

I hope his n'ek is one of the following: Aom, Aff, Kim or Janie.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
  • Though,I love Tik.I don't think I'll watch this lakorn when it airs b/c i don't like the storyline. But I'll read people's comments on it though.hahha. I will watch this if only this was his only comeback lakorn but since he have two other ones I'll skip this one. ha. Anyway,main cast already confirm. Want to know who is nang;ek. Curious.