Tristan and Isolde

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
Did anybody watch this movie? This movie totally rocks my socks. James Franco and Sophia Myles did a superb job portraying their roles. Although the movie itself didn't stick to the true story of the love affair between Tristant and Isolde.. it was good. I love it. James's hair was HOT! I recommend everybody to watch this movie... if you are into romantic movie. I could totally feel the love between the 2 leads. hhaha I am so in love with this movie. Im already anticipating the release of the dvd and the real soundtrack. The soundtrack that is out now.. is just scores from the movie.

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
Sah said:
Ahh. I wanna see it. James Franco is so hooott.
[post="67981"][/post]​
I know, I immediately fell in love with the moment I saw the movie trailer. He can definitely act and his hair makes him even hotter. I'm sad that this movie didn't do that well at the box office. Screw the critics. What do they know about a good movie? I certainly love this movie and will get the dvd with the quickness when it comes out. James Franco is one fine white guy. It's weird that I never paid attention to him in Spider-Man.

gurlie

sarNie Egg
Misszaky..you are so right..i went to go watch this movie today and man it was so so so so good..if anyone like romance and action..you should go watch the movie..it's one of the best romance movie ever..i couldn't keep crying when i watching this movie.. :w000t: :w000t: :w000t:

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Amira said:
huh? so this is a true story???? i have never heard of them ::confused::
[post="67948"][/post]​

I don't know if is a true story like based on real life but it is a legend during the medieval times. Haven't seen the movie so I don't know what's different about it but the story goes that Isolde was given in marriage to King Mark. He sent his nephew Tristan to retrieve her and on the way over there they fall in love due to some love potion. They have an affair, the King finds out, exiles Tristan who marries this chick with a similar name to Isolde. He gets sick and sends for Isolde. If she comes the sails will be white if she doesn't the sails will be black. His wife lies to him that the sails are black and he dies just as Isolde gets there. That's the gist of it I think. Read it a long time ago.

So how different was the movie? Was it good?

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
The only difference in the movie is that Tristan isn't the nephew of king Mark and they didn't drink any love potion. And there's no other Isolde in there. I'm not happy with the ending because it's just toooo sad.

Oh gawd I'm just tooo obsessed with this movie. Everybody should really go out and watch it. There's action and romance and a little bit of everything in there especiallly James Franco sexy self.

Kina

Dubsteppin'
jeanie said:
I don't know if is a true story like based on real life but it is a legend during the medieval times. Haven't seen the movie so I don't know what's different about it but the story goes that Isolde was given in marriage to King Mark. He sent his nephew Tristan to retrieve her and on the way over there they fall in love due to some love potion. They have an affair, the King finds out, exiles Tristan who marries this chick with a similar name to Isolde. He gets sick and sends for Isolde. If she comes the sails will be white if she doesn't the sails will be black. His wife lies to him that the sails are black and he dies just as Isolde gets there. That's the gist of it I think. Read it a long time ago.

So how different was the movie? Was it good?
[post="68363"][/post]​
ill just to see it when it comes out on dvd hehe...but thx for the basic summary :D

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
im going to watch it again for the second. thats how much im in love with it. its soooooooooooo good except for the ending. the dvd wont come out till june and i cant wait that frickin long. i hope they put a lot of extras on it. especially the music vdo from gavin degraw. i was so disappointed when they didnt play the song at the end of the credits because during the whole time the movie was being promoted... the music vdo would always play and its not even on the soundtrack. this movie deserves much more attention.

pii-nky

sarNie Juvenile
yea, i heard that this was a good one. i wanna see it! but..it isn't rated much or anything, is it? my friends told me errbody came out of the theatre bawling :sweat:

ntelligent_mind

sarNie Hatchling
i really want to watch this movie to0o but havent had the chance ive been counting down the days to0o..i will go watch it this weekend..

kutiepie

sarNie Egg
i saw the movie, and it was good, but not great. the ending was expected, since they did tell u that it was like romeo and juilet. out of the characters in the movie, i like king mark the most, because he is truly a nice guy.