Traveling

the_one

sarNie Egg
Is it possible for me to puchase an airfare without a credit card? I was looking for airplane tickets online and they only accept credit card and I dont have one. So I was wondering do I have other options? HELP! Thanks! :)

anan

sarNie Adult
Is it possible for me to puchase an airfare without a credit card? I was looking for airplane tickets online and they only accept credit card and I dont have one. So I was wondering do I have other options? HELP! Thanks! :)
on the website: www.cheapair.com u can also pay in cash at Western Union office,
on www.nwa.com u can also use paypal.

G'luck, ^_^

darvil

sarNie Adult
if you have paypal, you can generate credit cards (master card). You can generate them per uses too.. so its pretty awesome.

I've been using this ability for a while now.. its so badass.

Since you can attach your bank account to paypal its spiffy.

Babyt

sarNie Elites
NEVER EVER put ur bank account on paypal...that was what i did and 3 weeks ago, i looked at my bank statement and what happens i was missing $2250 from my savings because my checking overdrafted so my bank had to transfer the money from my savings. I was like freaking out..paypal took my money and they said it was used to pay for pokerchips, i was like i never authorized it and i dont even know how to play poker...so it was a lot of headache just trying to get my money back...it was me and my husband's savings for a house too...

darvil

sarNie Adult
Well if your account gets stolen and is used to commit fraud, I can't really help you there. The same thing can happen with a credit card (if it gets stolen).

You need to make sure your bank/credit card have protections on that sort of thing.

I've used paypal with my bank attached for years now with no ill ;)

Either way be smart about what you do with your money.

the_one

sarNie Egg
thank you for the tips but i decided to do a travel agency. lol...but i have another question is it possible for me to purchase an airefare without my passport yet? i am waiting and waiting for my ID to come so i can start on my passport then airfare but the prices are going up high! so can i purchase an airfare with no passport? thanks again! =)

darvil

sarNie Adult
Yes you can.

Just make sure you have your password ready later on ;)

Solita

sarNie Juvenile
It's a good idea to go to a travel agency if you don't or can't pay online. Sometimes it's scary to pay online, unless you know it's a secure site. I would make sure you have your passport done in time, otherwise you can't travel internationally.