Traveling Within France

Does anyone here know the methods of transportation to get from Paris to Lognes (a small part of the Val-de-Marne, I believe)? All I know about Lognes is that it's where the French Disneyland is. Is there a metro going there (if so how much)? If I were to take a taxi there, how much would it cost approximately? Does anyone know how many km Lognes is from Paris? Sorry for all the questions but this is very important for me!

anan

sarNie Adult
Does anyone here know the methods of transportation to get from Paris to Lognes (a small part of the Val-de-Marne, I believe)? All I know about Lognes is that it's where the French Disneyland is. Is there a metro going there (if so how much)? If I were to take a taxi there, how much would it cost approximately? Does anyone know how many km Lognes is from Paris? Sorry for all the questions but this is very important for me!
Lognes is only about 20km (12.43 miles) from Paris. and there is a direct metro(we don't call it metro, but "RER" because it has a long distance) from Paris.
So, when you are in Paris, pick up the RER A (
) with the direction "Marne-la-Vallée - Chessy".
And a ticket(one way) from Paris to Lognes is 4.40 euro.
When you arrived @ Lognes, you can contact your family/relative to come and picking u up there @ the train station.

p.s.:
The french Disneyland is located at Marne-la-Vallée(the Terminus of the the RER A), and not @ Lognes.
If you wanna go there, from the terminus there is no need to take a taxi because you can walk directly... just 3min away only (just follow the disney panel/the ppl. :p).
Price 1 way: Paris - Marne la Vallée : 6.70 euro.

Voilà. ^_^