Traveling to Thailand

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Anyone has any idea about just having a one way ticket to Thailand? Is there gonna be problems when entering the country or before boarding? I have a job over there and I don't know when I want to come back so that's Y I just purchased the one way ticket. Any helps will be very much appreciated.

nuboo

sarNie Egg
i can help u...im a travel agent
have any question email me at nuworldvacation@hotmail.com
or u can call me at 8052980265

KEdoubleNY

sarNie Adult
If you have everything you need to work in Thailand (i.e. work visa) than there's nothing wrong with buying a One Way ticket. Beside it's cheaper than 2-way. And if you decide to come back to the US, just buy another One Way ticket back. Just make sure you check with the US Embassy about regulations/rules when working in another country. And you might want to check with the Thai Embassy (or the immigration office) if they will allow you to work there and how long etc.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
thank you for the advice, I havent have the work visa, just a non-immigrant visa. my boss will issue the work visa when I get there. However, I'll check with the thai embassy about this issue.

darvil

sarNie Adult
Your boss will take care of it for you. But of course you should make sure he is doing it right. I'm sure it'll be fine though.

noungning

Heartless
i've read many things that u CANNOT have a one way ticket and enter thailand. simply, they will not let u in. and especially if u don't have a working visa, etc. u have to make sure... and if you want a definite answer, i recommend you calling a thai embassy around your area. if you don't know one visit their website. http://www2.thaiembdc.org/

u should buy a 2 way ticket, but the 2nd trip be an open date. this is because, thailand doesn't want foreigners to enter into thailand and simply just "disappear" especially because thailand is one of the top destinations for highly wanted people to escape to... i.e. the canadian molester, the "suspected" murderer or bonet ramsey, etc.

anyways, goodluck on ur job and trip! ;)

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
the point is that I already purchased the ticket, but I can always purchase the return ticket. I'll check with the thai embassy in LA tomorrow. thanks.

noungning

Heartless
yeah i understand u can purchase the return ticket later, but the problem is they want to see a round trip ticket.

especially now with all the political instability, they might be extra careful with admitting foreigners in for long without all proper documentation.