Travel to Cambodia

jennisa

sarNie Hatchling
Hi, guys

For those who been travel to Cambodia, can you guys suggest me which airline provide a good service? I never been to Cambodia before. Thanks

akanin

sarNie Elites
what I mean was Singapore airline, korea, or hong kong etc. Which one is good?
Dear Jennisa,
Out of all of my experiences with traveling via plane overseas...I don't really have a specific airline that I liked better than the other...They all provided me with top notch customer service...(none of them were 1st class seats either) I've traveled with Eva Airlines, China Airlines, and AsA Airlines. They're all good. I'll be leaving to cambodia in a couple of days myself via Eva Airlines. HOpe this helps you naa! Take care...

noungning

Heartless
i'm not sure if cambodia uses the same route as to thailand, but i've only tried northwest and american airlines. and i prefer american over northwest airlines. sorry it's neither of the choices you provided.

judyp

sarNie Adult
my mother just recently went to cambodia in september and i booked her flight with eva airline. everything went smoothly; she actually arrived early there and back. hope that helps a little.

yup wen i went to cambodia i went with eva airlines... the ladies on there were so nice and pretty good looking... and there were so many cambodians on that flight.

neangnee

sarNie Hatchling
I've only used China Airline and ANA. Maybe it's an East Coast thing. My mother's also used Singapore Airline, but we both prefer ANA.

sirena

sarNie Adult
my bf aunt went to cambodia just last summer ago and

she use korean airline or watever it is but all i noe is that it stop at korea and it much faster then singapor she said

and she said theres not much to eat

singapor has more food to eat on the plan and singapor plane is bigger then korean she said

and plus, the price for korean airline is much cheaper then singapor

so my best bet is go with korean :D

hope it helps ^_^

Natsume

sarNie Adult
I've only used two companies: Thai airways and Singapor Airlines. They are about the same price ^^
With Thai Airways, it is more spacious than Singapor Airlines... so if you have long legs.. better choose this company lol
The food on these companies are not bad but I like better the food on singapor than on thai.. moreover, on singapor, you have a personal screen to watch movies :D That's why when i travel alone, i'll take singapor if it is available so i won't get borred ^^

I've never took Eva Air but my cousin told me that their food are really good...