Travel Agencies

the_one

sarNie Egg
Is there a such thing as a monthly payment plan with travel agencies? I want to take a trip out of the US for an emergency in 2 weeks but as of right now i dont have the budget and i have been looking around the net for monthly payment plans but i cant find any! i tried us airways, continental airlines, american airlines for their "Bill Me Later" but i dont know why i am not qualify. Please if anybody know let me know because i want to leave by april 16th. thank you!

KEdoubleNY

sarNie Adult
Is there a such thing as a monthly payment plan with travel agencies? I want to take a trip out of the US for an emergency in 2 weeks but as of right now i dont have the budget and i have been looking around the net for monthly payment plans but i cant find any! i tried us airways, continental airlines, american airlines for their "Bill Me Later" but i dont know why i am not qualify. Please if anybody know let me know because i want to leave by april 16th. thank you!
Don't know if this will help you anyway but; If you have a bank account, you can take out a loan and pay it monthly.

decoy

sarNie Hatchling
where are you gonna go.....??? round trip to laos cost like only 4k or less only c-class only though.... f-class is freaking ridiculous.... where to??? i don't think they gonna take chances w/traveling though its pay-up front to go/just charged it and when your back you can spend your sweet/sweat times to pay your charges up...