transgender?

monii88

sarNie Egg
so, what do you guys think about transgender? i dont have a problem with it but i think its weird!!! and i also heard chin is interested in a transgender. have u guys heard anything about it? her name is something like nong? i dont know much...

smileD

sarNie Hatchling
I don't mind if someone's transgender or transsexual. Whatever makes them happy and comfortable is fine with me. In fact I have 2 friends who are transgender. One of them is very beautiful. He got his cosmetology certificate and he sure use that to his advantage. I wonder what he can do to me. He's only a transgender. I wonder if he'll become transsexual. Well maybe if he got the money.

I haven't heard of Chin about him being interested in a transgender.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i'm not sure who chin is... but if that's what he likes, then so be it. can't stop him. love is love. ^_^

i believe that individuals should be able to live their lives just like that -- individually and in whatever way that makes them happy, as long as they aren't harming anyone else... i don't think that transgendered people are unusual or anything -- they're just average people who weren't happy with how they were and sought to bring more comfort in being in their own skin...

monii88

sarNie Egg
yup i agree with you guys....which ever decision you make is yours, this is your life...everyone is all equal but i just post this topic up because that's what i heard and i was just asking if any of you knew about it that's all....info from t-intermedia & kapook.com but she is beautiful..no wonder..LOL...

=)

pze

sarNie Adult
yes i know people who are transgender n transsexual....they are some beautiful guys....u guys might know them theyre in the band venus flytrap thailands first lady boyband.... Theyre all so nice n friendly...as for chins interest i heard it was poy....shes friends with one of the friends tat we know....but last i heard she was seeing someone already

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
yeah i heard chin likes a transgender ploy i think? dno .... i have lots of friends who are transgender and i dnt mind coz its their life their bodies so they can do what they like i like them for who they are nothing wrong with em to tell truth as long as they aint like annoying like some transgenders are tryna act sexy and shiet and dramatic

solin

sarNie Adult
I don't have problem with that because like most of you I believe that we can choose what we want to be like a person...and if they are happy like that so it's even better for them. Moreover, they don't make any troubles for the others !

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
lol i doubt chin is transgender!
and this thread is just too funny
I think the other girls were saying Chin likes a transgender. Anywho...not sure who Chin is anyway.

But there are so many beautiful transgender & transexual...they are HOT man. LOL I find nothing wrong with it at all. Also lots of the transexuals i know got their procedures done in Thailand...and they look amazing...

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Is it the Ploy that appeared on WWYWY show, becuz if it is her/him, that I think he/she is very beautiful...Ploy sure fool me..so feminine looking and preppy like a lady..

koblo

sarNie Hatchling
so, what do you guys think about transgender? i dont have a problem with it but i think its weird!!! and i also heard chin is interested in a transgender. have u guys heard anything about it? her name is something like nong? i dont know much...
I see nothing wrong with it. It just what people want to do. Sure anything can be weird though. It is just different and people need to adapt to it even though they do not accept it.

dark_angel22

sarNie Egg
i don't mind it...i believe that people are freely to be what they want...
I agree. As long as they are not hurting/harming themsevles or other people, I don't mind at all. I have a few in my family who are transexual, gay, bi and I love them just the same. Sadly, my mom's cousin was disowned by his family becuse they couldn't accpet it, haven't heard from his since I was 12.

Also, can you imagine if or when we have the first ever transgender n'eke? It would cause an uproar in the media and tabloids.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
I agree. As long as they are not hurting/harming themsevles or other people, I don't mind at all. I have a few in my family who are transexual, gay, bi and I love just the same. Sadly, my mom's cousin was disowned by his family becuse they couldn't accpeted it, haven't heard from his since I was 12.

Also, can you imagine if or when we have the first ever transgender n'eke? It would cause an uproar in the media and tabloids.
yeah...aww that's so sad what happened to your cousin..

hmmmm if we have our first transgender n'ek...that would be like a high rating lakorn maybe...