Trailer for second installment of 3 Lub Tooj Npab up

venosat

sarNie Hatchling
Hello All,

In case anyone is interested, we have posted the trailer to the second installment of 3 Lub Tooj Npab on our myspace page and Youtube.

Thanks for supporting!

Stay Blessed!
SEG

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
the trailer was good. i just think that the music should be lower in the background because i could hardly hear what the old guy was saying at the wedding and when the girl came to michael's place. she was talking a bit too fast and wasn't quite clear enough. other than that, it was good.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
i wouldn't consider this a trailer
it's 10 minutes long!
a trailer should make someone want to watch it
because he/she is curious of what is going to happen
but this basically gave the movie away
i'm sorry if i sound a little harsh here

mai92

sarNie Adult
i wouldn't consider this a trailer
it's 10 minutes long!
a trailer should make someone want to watch it
because he/she is curious of what is going to happen
but this basically gave the movie away
i'm sorry if i sound a little harsh here
tHat'S nOt hArsH....

bUt tHat's ExaCtlY wHat i WanT tO sAY...

:):):)

MizViz

sarNie Adult
Was this out at July 4th in Minnesota, because i can't seem to find the booth for it or is it only out in Sacramento or not out yet at all!?

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
they didn't attend MN Tournament this year and Part 2 is not out yet. When did they say Part 2 is going to be out on J4??? Part 2 will be out on December this year.

Was this out at July 4th in Minnesota, because i can't seem to find the booth for it or is it only out in Sacramento or not out yet at all!?

MizViz

sarNie Adult
they didn't attend MN Tournament this year and Part 2 is not out yet. When did they say Part 2 is going to be out on J4??? Part 2 will be out on December this year.
ooo...ok...i thought that it would be out during July4th b/c during the preview of 3"' i thought that since it said coming soon..it would be out during July4th