Trab Sin Din Fah(Exact)

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
this lakorn is sooo good i think i watch this drama like more then 10 year ago.. is about nang eak family own a hotel but her family was going to bankrupt and pra eak family take over the hotel but nang eak still work at the hotel per ake is alway nice to her try any way he can to help her but she didn't notice is kindness because she hate his family...perake causin is the favorit of the family so his grandfather give him the hotel so nang eak have to marry him to get the hotel back for her family. pra eak causin doesn't like nang eak he just act like he like her just because pra eak like her.He sleep around with nang eak causin. I remember one part when they first met she was changing her clothe to a party in the hotel and he walk in on her half naked and she call him pervert and the day of the wedding when nang eak marry pra eak causin but she left her honeymoon or going somewhere with pra eak but it was very sad that he have to see his sweet heart marry to his causin. there more to the story ....the soundtrack was good too.

thanks for sharing seems good and funny to watch...haven't seen sam in a long time glad he's back.....

navy

sarNie Adult
this lakorn is sooo good i think i watch this drama like more then 10 year ago.. is about nang eak family own a hotel but her family was going to bankrupt and pra eak family take over the hotel but nang eak still work at the hotel per ake is alway nice to her try any way he can to help her but she didn't notice is kindness because she hate his family...perake causin is the favorit of the family so his grandfather give him the hotel so nang eak have to marry him to get the hotel back for her family. pra eak causin doesn't like nang eak he just act like he like her just because pra eak like her.He sleep around with nang eak causin. I remember one part when they first met she was changing her clothe to a party in the hotel and he walk in on her half naked and she call him pervert and the day of the wedding when nang eak marry pra eak causin but she left her honeymoon or going somewhere with pra eak but it was very sad that he have to see his sweet heart marry to his causin. there more to the story ....the soundtrack was good too.
Thank you for a good summary. I'm looking forward to watching it. Glad to see Mam back again.

kaye

sarNie Egg
cool, can't wait, my auntie is so obessed with sam that she called the thai store to see if it was coming yet lol. thanks for sharing the summary!

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
Is that the nang'ek from Roy Adeed Hang Ruk with Bie because she kinda looks like her? Anyways, what happened to that nang'ek from Roy Adeed Hang Ruk because ever since that lakorn ended it seems like she just disappeared while Bie on the other hand is getting alot of work? It's just so weird.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Summary anyone?? i dunno tat summary from above doesn't seem to fit the preview..did u mistaken it??

here is the official teaser

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ROgILTLYXao

it looks reallie good..can anyone translate wat they're saying...i know a lilo here and there..wat did Sam say??? the storyline too please...seem like a good family lakorn...seemed to sad...Sam acting has not spoiled at all...i loved how he said "Nooh..kit tueng poh.."..these lakorns dun reallie seem to get as much attention as the bf gf lakorns or the kiss/slap...but i do highly enjoy 'em...well at least there's one lakorn i'm looking forward to after Sawan Bieng....**smile**...after the 2008 Kavee...i get to go back to watch 1988's Kavee...LOL

does anyone know the actress who plays Sam's daughter..she is so narak

max

sarNie Elites
This lakorn looks really good, even though it seems like the actor and actress are a lot older. Plus, I am not familar with the actress as the daughter...

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Yeah I don't think the above summary is this lakorn. Sam still looks good for an old guy and he's such a great actor. Not word for word but in the previews start out with Mam/Sam: He tells her to not tell their child that her father is a convict in jail and that his name is Pitsanoot. Then scenes of some lady telling some lady that her husband is cheating on her with Mam. The 2 young people are talking about her father and she says one day she'll meet him. Scene of Sam/daughter he says do you miss your father. She says yeah and even if I've never seen him I still love him. Then later scene daughter goes: since you've been separated from your daughter and I've been separated from my father, you can think of me as your daughter.